Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Ajax Amsterdam

drakos13

sarcasm?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dr. evil, are you crazy!!!!!!!!?????

do you know what happned last time at least last time i remember PAO playing in amsterdam??????

that 1-0 was probably the greatest european win for PAO in my lifetime and i want to remember it always- and remind everyone of it always. if you take this as some sort of scarcastic remark...... i dont know what to tell you.

by the way YES i am an extremist PAO fan my icon shows Kalamata though, cuz i would like to see them do well too and i felt like changing my avatar.

that 1-0 was probably the greatest european win for PAO in my lifetime and i want to remember it always- and remind everyone of it always. if you take this as some sort of scarcastic remark...... i dont know what to tell you.

and they turned around a week later and kic ked your asses 3-0 in greece

as much as i wanted your s%$#! team to go to the finals that year..8 years later im so happy they got their asses kicked in!

and they turned around a week later and kic ked your asses 3-0 in greece

as much as i wanted your s%$#! team to go to the finals that year..8 years later im so happy they got their asses kicked in!

yeah we did. But Ajax were the best team in the world- they were just F***ing awesome, Olympiakos never got that far ever or ever felt close to this feeling. maybe the time when you beat Bayer Leverkusen's reserve side the year they came 4th from last, only to lose to Maccabi Haifa 3-0 the next game.....

anyways i never knew my joke of vazexa scoring again was so offensive or sarcastic to all of you, just reminding of a sweet memory.......

3-2 Final. We played a good game. Especially Sanmartean in the first half. Konstantinou was taking on 3 and 4 defenders like an animal and managed to get a goal in the second half. Munch was a little off today and didn't do much. Konstantinidis was very active and got involved in most of the attacks and was dangerous throughout. The defense did well except for those 10 minutes when all 3 goals happened. Andric was a workhorse in the middle of the field and had some good passes as well. Our best player today was definately Galinovic though. He must have made 15 saves today. He had an unbelievable game.

3-2 teliko.

ligotero apo ena TETARTO eithele o Ajax gia na kanei to 3-0.

please groclin just beat you 1-0.

did anyone see the game? how was Skasel looking? nice to hear galinovic did well but 15 saves means the defense F***ed up 15 times....but PAO fought back which is what i like to see- no more of this break down and stay down....

3-2 teliko.

ligotero apo ena TETARTO eithele o Ajax gia na kanei to 3-0.

please groclin just beat you 1-0.

did anyone see the game? how was Skasel looking? nice to hear galinovic did well but 15 saves means the defense F***ed up 15 times....but PAO fought back which is what i like to see- no more of this break down and stay down....

Skacel came in the second half. He didn't do much and he wasn't in sync with the rest of the team as you would expect. He had some quick touches and passes on the ball though. Lets see how we do in a few days with River.

Archived