Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Ajax Amsterdam

drakos13

thrilo, is trying to tease PAO -which u never seem to success- your hobby? i've been in this forum for about 4 months now and whenever i see a message of yours, there's always a hint of hardcore teasing of PAO!

yes, they were trashed by Ajax 0-3 in 95 but it was the semi-finals which your team has always been miles off! at least they are not getting thrashed every year in the Group Stages (0-7 Juve, 0-3 Haifa...)

i just learnt that Rivaldo will be wearing number 5 this year. So he is following the master, Zinedine Zidane :P ...

TURKIYE'DE FENER NEYSE YUNANISTAN'DA OLIMPIYAKOS O'DUR!!! :tdown:

i think that we played good in the first half, but rene once again proved he is too old and sanmartean was good alongside kostantinidis and gonzales.

well lets wait and see if basinas stays then we will be better also with sapanis and oli :tup:

thrilo, is trying to tease PAO -which u never seem to success- your hobby? i've been in this forum for about 4 months now and whenever i see a message of yours, there's always a hint of hardcore teasing of PAO!

yes, they were trashed by Ajax 0-3 in 95 but it was the semi-finals which your team has always been miles off! at least they are not getting thrashed every year in the Group Stages (0-7 Juve, 0-3 Haifa...)

i just learnt that Rivaldo will be wearing number 5 this year. So he is following the master, Zinedine Zidane :P ...

TURKIYE'DE FENER NEYSE YUNANISTAN'DA OLIMPIYAKOS O'DUR!!! :tdown:

yeah im sorry its not like im the one that always bring s up the past i can easily name you 10 huys in here who like to tease about OSFP

oh and unless u r a galatassary fan dont even compare our record to turkish teams

weve been to the final 8 (once only though.

has ferenbache,, tranzispor ?

i dont thgink so

dont forget the green's 5-0 game also!
that was once. only 1 time. its not like were even or anyhing

the thing is you guys get this ALL THE TIME. and more importantly you never make it to the next stage and lose to teams like Molde and Herenveen and Maccabi.

Juventus - OSFP 7-0

Man U - OSFP 4-0

Maccabi Haifa - OSFP 3-0

Man U - OSFP 3-0

pao fans...dont respond to the oly fans..they are just trying to get under our skin..they thrive on us getting pissed so just ignore them when they post their fighting comments...we all know which team has shown their worth in europe and which hasnt...ajax are a extremely quality side ( i cant say the same for groclin) but keep in mind, these are just friendlies....

heres my take on the match

it was a very good friendly that taught us many things...one, that galinovic is a very good keeper, he made some incredible saves...two, that andric and mituou are actually very capable players, the held the midfield extremely well...three, that gonzalez is a paixtara and will be magic for us this year if he stays injury free....four, that konstantinou is a monster(wait, we already knew that) :D ...the team played very very well today..the player i was dissapointed with was munch who was not his usual self...svouras pushed forward alot and did very well today and sanmartean and gonzalez are an offensive force to be reconed with....we also learned that with quick players like ibrahimovic on the pitch, we need a classic man-marker like goumas on the pitch...kyirkaos and kenriksen are great dfensmen, but they are not as good as man-marking like goumas...we also learned kotsios cannot play central defensive mid..something was lacking in that position when mitou came off..mitou and andric held the midield very well and allowed eki (who had a very very good game) and sanmartean to run rampant..we also learned that epalle is a somewhat useful sub...his quickness can come into play later in games when the other team is wearing down alittle....with the addition of the key players we were missing, our team will do very well...i also wasnt THAT impressed with skacel...he didnt seem to like to push forward but i will not judge him as this is his first touch with our team...he needs time to adapt, and im sure he will be a key for us in the future....good work today from our boys!! i thni kwe will have a strong tewam with good depth this coming year...

also....if anyone can tell me where i can download the goals, i would much appreciate it!!!

I hope Kyrgiakos pick up his game, otherwise your defence will be in for a long season. I was also surprised to see that Kotsios did not play as a stoper but rather he played infront of the two stopers. Anyway is very early to judge, but it looks like your midfield is going to be your strong line this year.

P.S. I don't know why you guys have to turn every topic into a countdown of the European failures and embarashments that every team had. IT GETS BORINGGGG

hey

y dont u take offyour depends undergarments

like u all your comments are aboutthe past and old

I wonder when ajax welcomed pao on the field ifthey told him

kalos tous pelatesmas!

haha you copied that off of the Macabi fans. no wait it was herenveen or actualy i cant remember now. it was either herenveen man U about 3times, Molde, or was it juve im sure they all had something for you.

by the way if you guys draw Juve again i will do all in my power to go to the game and make this banner now.... :lol:

Guest Protathlitis

Turke remember last year OLY 3 - 0 GALA in the first Greek city. really it should have been six as for the first game in the second greek city: Konstantinoupoli I have never seen a more undeserved win in my life.

Archived