Phantis Forums

Congrats to PAO

Ok the team is a win away from winning the title and what do the fans of PAO dobefore the match ? ?

they decided to clash with the police and people get injured!

And can soemone explain to me for what reason they did this ??

What a disgrace these hooligans are

I cant believe eveyr team has these types of fans

Disgrace !

Ok the team is a win away from winning the title and what do the fans of PAO dobefore the match ? ?

they decided to clash with the police and people get injured!

And can soemone explain to me for what reason they did this ??

What a disgrace these hooligans are

I cant believe eveyr team has these types of fans

Disgrace !

hey guyz, do you know that a kid, aged 12, died in Fenerbahce's Championship celebrations? :( :tdown: :angry:

one man's meat is another man's poison, one should remind these craze-ridden hooligans this proverb... of course, i doubt they will see thru it, because they're fanatics, idiots and mindless assholes!!!

congrats to PAO!!! :nw: :nw: :nw:

in case u people cant read, especially u evergreen.

this topic wasnt about whos fans our better our fans are not angels either

but please explain to me why they need to fight with the cops when the team is winning?

I dont copndemn our fans behavioor at the greek cupo but at least we were losing and frustrated

do u need to cause trouble when you are winning?

but ive also seen what the green fans do when they lose so Im not surprised either

enjoy the double!

in case u people cant read, especially u evergreen.

this topic wasnt about whos fans our better our fans are not angels either

but please explain to me why they need to fight with the cops when the team is winning?

I dont copndemn our fans behavioor at the greek cupo but at least we were losing and frustrated

do u need to cause trouble when you are winning?

but ive also seen what the green fans do when they lose so Im not surprised either

enjoy the double!

one word to describe you thrillosmtl and that is your a complete B-I-T-C-H!!!!

instead of saying congrats and all, he has to add "why did ur fans start trouble when they were winning bla bla bla" the fact that u need to sit here n say s%$#! about our fans proves that u cnt hack the loss of this years title so u find a different way to express ur self so u can feel beta, thats all.

The bottom point is that everyone has there F-U-C-K-I-N-G idiots of fans, no matter what they do there jst dickheads, so dnt sit here n ask us y didur fans do that??? do u think we know?? there not fans there jst cunts who like to start trouble and thats it... everyone has em (pao,aek,oly,paok ect), so for you to point this out shows howmuch it really hurts u coz no one could give a damn about the fans who start trouble (hell they didnt even hardly mention it on the media), there not even fans yet u have to point it out so u feel beta that ur S-H-I-T team didnt win..

Go have a cry seariously im sick of ur bitching, i mean ive been to other forums and atleast there fans (oly) can take it like men and say "congrats bla bla next years ours" were we have a D-I-C-K-H-E-A-D such as ur self who has to find every little point wrong so he can feel beta, because his team didnt win

man holly wood u really cant read

but i like the fact that you are the D-I-C-K-H-E-A-D here and avoid answers to my quesytions

what part of every team has fans like this did u not read that i wrote ? I was only pointing out PAOS fans behavior which is disgracefull u get mad and act like a 5 year old

funny part is if it was our fans u guys would have a field day by now

at least pur fans dont attack the players like u guys did last year !

and if u read carefully,, ive congratulated uy guys on the double

but people like u still cryg over the refs.. even from the first championship!

so if anyone is crying its u my friend!

u cried 7 years and it FINALLY stopped!

in this topic did i once mention the refs u idiot??? No!!! so stop ur bullshit altogether..... everyone know in this forum ur the baby, i mean we win the title hell the double and typical you comes in with something negative like the "fans" yes thank u very much

Look guys, I'm ecstatic we won the double!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

And I think we deserved it. I also think we deserved a couple more times in the last 8 years, but, you reds should be very happy for your accomplishment! It is history, seven straight titles. Bravo.

Of course, this would not last for every. I wish my team takes the next 7, but on the other hand, I don't want only one team to get the titles. This would be borring.

I only wish all of the fans elevated the sportsmanship to a higher level, and contributed to the KATHARSI of diatisia and the greek league.

I'm sorry to see crooks, mafiosi, etc, (including your president, "Crocus") who are very bad for the sport have control of historic teams like OSFP and AEK, etc.

Finally, I wish you good luck in Euro play. I want all Greek teams start kicking some euro ass. :tup:

Archived