• Last Reply

According to the Sun Stelios has signed for 2m Pounds

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390...390090,,00.html

:tup: :tup: :tup:

:gr: :gr: :gr:

well its good to see stelios back in C.L. and in Red lol

i don't know if he will be starting

but he will be playing alot

remember Liverpool will be in 4 competitions and they also had injury woes last season so no doubt in my mind Stelios will be playing and playing great soccer i might add

:tup:  :tup:  :tup:

:gr:  :gr:  :gr:

well its good to see stelios back in C.L. and in Red lol

i don't know if he will be starting

but he will be playing alot

remember Liverpool will be in 4 competitions and they also had injury woes last season so no doubt in my mind Stelios will be playing and playing great soccer i might add

thats correct if Stelios doiesnt get any time there has to be something wrong ( suffering karagounitis :LOL: )

Liverpool are playing:

Champions League

Premier League

FA Cup

World Club Championships

so he should get some time!

well sun of a :angry: :angry:

he should stay right were he is and i don't think big sam will accept 2m pounds since he said he wanted 4 at least, nice to see big sam value him so highly :tup:

Liverpool are playing:

Champions League

Premier League

FA Cup

World Club Championships

and the carling cup

Benitez Confirms Stelios Interest (goal.com)

8/24/2005 4:52:00 PM

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has confirmed his club are keen on signing Greek midfielder Stelios Giannakopoulos from Bolton.

The Euro 2004 winner, who has also been interesting Manchester City, is in the last year of his contract with the Trotters and they'll not want to lose the 31-year-old on a free transfer.

He said: "Our chief executive Rick Parry is talking with their Chairman about the possibility of a deal.

"I also spoke to Sam Allardyce about the player last night because we need to know if he’d be available."

He added: "At this moment Stelios is one possibility for us. We are working hard to strengthen the squad before the deadline."

:tdown:

and he started today in the 2-1 win vs. west ham

great news w/ the 3 year contract, i see him staying at bolton for 3 years and no team will want to sign him in the future cos of his age and then he'll come back to Greece for a year or two and finish up his career

i think it will be his old team cos the fans there love him, i remember he even said after his first year @ bolton that if osfp wanted him back then he would go back which shocked his manager but i don't know what happened after anyways sometimes players just say things

EIther way would be good for him, at least financially, but im glad he is staying. Bolton , i think can be this years chelsea, they should finish top three in the premier leaque...we will see though......

NO WAY!!!! fourth maybe, but no way are they as good as United, chelski or arsenal.

Well done stelios, hope will see many assists and goals in the next few years

Guest Mugkas

EIther way would be good for him, at least financially, but im glad he is staying. Bolton , i think can be this years chelsea, they should finish top three in the premier leaque...we will see though......

top 3? we'll see, they will be happy to finish in the top 6

i know their not a fixture at the top, my point is they can have a surprise year and i think they will, and if they cracked the top three i wouldnt be surprised.....yes man u, chelsea, arsenal, are supposed to be their, but what would you have said if i told you last year greece would be playin in the euro final in portugal....i have a feeling about them this year

If you placed a bet on greece to win, you are a geniuses my friend, a genius or a liar........hahahahha :LOL: :LOL: anyway i know they are a smaller team and all that but again they have beefed up their squad , have more experience and every year their are upsets , this year I think they will be the "upseters" :LOL: , plus last year they were 6th and i think they are better this year..........

Archived