Phantis Forums

Stelios Giannakopoulos (Hull City)

Ziaka

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't believe the British media are criticizing Stelio for diving against Villa. He had a perfectly good goal disallowed then he got pulled down in the box. If he hadn't have made a meal of it he wouldn't have got the penalty so he tried it. It's part of the game! When Owen dived against Argentina to win a penalty at the last World Cup, or when Beckham dived against Greece to win that free-kick, I didn't hear the mounia criticise them! Poli malakes oi Angli!

:gr: :gr: :gr:

• 3 weeks later...

Amazingly has 10 league goals - which puts him in top 10 in the league - and he is not evena outright striker-plus he does not take the npenalty shots for his omatha - making his 10 maybe the most impressive total in all of England

- wicked bravo mikre :gr:

Amazingly has 10 league goals - which puts him in top 10 in the league - and he is not evena outright striker-plus he does not take the npenalty shots for his omatha - making his 10 maybe the most impressive total in all of England

his actually got 12 goals this season!!!

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

go to get myself a Stelios jersey!!!

Actually friends it's 11 goals.

Actually friends it's 11 goals.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/gamel...d=13055&cc=5901

I think we were all right - kind of-

8 league goals

2 FA cup

1 UEFA

1 Ethniki :gr:

regarless he kicks arse

Joint top scorer for bolton with nolan

he always at the right place at the right time

i love his second goal though

its so Stelios so smart and skill full

i mean i remember him in Olympiakos in being good but when he went to Bolton he has become great and bigger then we all ever thought

Bravo re Stelios

both him and Samaras are making Greeks proud

“As for organization — with 10 as the perfect score — England gets a 20 and Greece gets a six. As for team organization, there is no comparison. It’s like comparing day and night,” said Giannakopoulos.

:LOL: :LOL:

The player said he considered an overall disability to locate and tackle roots of problems as the biggest deficiency in Greek soccer. “The worst thing of all is that we don’t look for what’s going wrong and are not interested. Ultimately, nothing changes. That upsets me,” he said.

seriously, he should become EPO president after he retires

Archived