Ziaka

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was listening to ERA sport a few days ago and Seretis said that PAO was very close to be thrown out of UEFA cup this year after our fans entered the pitch at the end of the game in Patra (the 1-1 against Zaportise). He said it would have been a sure ban if a ref or an opponent was touched. I agree with AEKPROTATHLIMA that it might had been a good shock to our system, and it would had prompted a clean-up.

The only problem with that is that a ban against the team we love would hurt more the fans who like to watch; those who see the stadium as a battlefield would take their deficiencies elsewhere and they would care less.

Elate re paidia, how can you praise UEFA for throwing Feyenord out? They are inconsistent F***ers! If it was a Premiership side that did that you think they would have been thrown out of Europe? How about Turkey... so many problems over the years they get banned for 6 games from home AND THEY WIN THEIR APPEAL and reduce the ban to 3 games. Feyenord are angelic compared to the actions of the Turks who have literally gotten away with murder! Yet Feyenord are banned? Its a m*****a! Personally I dont have a problem with what UEFA have done as long as (1) they are more consistent and fair, not taking into account size of the club, political power, wealth, etc. (2) Tottenham dont get a bye (the team that finished below Feyenord should play them). If those 2 things happen then fine but to praise UEFA is ridiculous! Na g*****i iUEFA!

This is bad news for Haristea and Greece too. Whether we agree with Otto or not the likelihood is that he'll play against Turkey and good competition in Europe would have been good preperation.

This is bad news for Haristea and Greece too. Whether we agree with Otto or not the likelihood is that he'll play against Turkey and good competition in Europe would have been good preperation.[/color][/b]

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

AXARISTEAS!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Come to think of it, I still want him on the bench for the ethniki. ;)

• Argy changed the title to Aggelos Charisteas ‒ (Retired)
  • Argy locked this topic

Archived