Aggelos Charisteas ‒ (Retired)

Ziaka

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nurenburg won 2-0 :tup:

Nurnberg have given themselves a real chance of staying up now, 1 point away from safety with 2 (very difficult) games to go. If they do go down has anyone heard any rumours about where Haristeas will be heading? I doubt he'd stay there would he?

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Germany/Bundes...iga/199249.html

Didnt take too long..... Nurnberg are relegated :( but Xaristeas could be moving on to Eintracht Frankfurt.... :tup:

Personally I don't understand the logic of them signing him... did you know that he's never scored more than 9 goals in a single league season :blink:

He'd be a good signing for a mid-table Greek team but Frankfurt?!? :rolleyes:

Also, Haristea missed a s%$#!-load of chances at the weekend, otherwise they may have survived.

On a side note, Mintal is a good player for Nurnberg and if he hasn't been snapped up, Greek teams should look at him.

On a side note, Mintal is a good player for Nurnberg and if he hasn't been snapped up, Greek teams should look at him.[/b][/color]

How good? Top three good? Or an above average "arisish" good?

• 1 month later...

i dont care what anyone says.. charisteas had a good tournament in euro..

my father and i were watching the games and noiced charisteas work ethic.. for example how many times he player came back to make a tackle... the only one wanting to take on players and shoot for goal..

even if he did ot score that goal vs spain i think he was greece top player of the tournament..

anyway rumours have it that ipswich town want him... i think charisteas is better than that and deserves a tranfer to a decent team.. none of this 2nd division german and england crap...

why doesnt a superleague team get him?? pao, oly, aek??

any other rumours of clubs wanting charisteas?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Charisteas has rejected Ipswich but now Stoke want him who are in the EPL.

Tony Pulis manager of Stoke is he Greek?

could be lithuanian

this will be the best move for charisteas!!!

why would he want to play in 2nd division germany where he could play in the epl!!

please go charisteas!!!! :gr:

i dont care what anyone says.. charisteas had a good tournament in euro..

my father and i were watching the games and noiced charisteas work ethic.. for example how many times he player came back to make a tackle... the only one wanting to take on players and shoot for goal..

even if he did ot score that goal vs spain i think he was greece top player of the tournament..

anyway rumours have it that ipswich town want him... i think charisteas is better than that and deserves a tranfer to a decent team.. none of this 2nd division german and england crap...

why doesnt a superleague team get him?? pao, oly, aek??

any other rumours of clubs wanting charisteas?

I had a friend who saw the russia game live and he said that he was most impressed by Charisteas

He said that he moved well and just looked like he knew what he was doing

the kid is a pro

• Argy changed the title to Aggelos Charisteas ‒ (Retired)
  • Argy locked this topic

Archived