Aggelos Charisteas ‒ (Retired)

Ziaka

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Akoma paizei aytos?Pire kai metagrafi?

Ahhhh Katarameno aroxol

re ti toy briskoyn kai toy dinoyn lefta kai paizei!!!!!!!!!!!thymamai mia mera ton georgioy stin tv na leei oti den to pisteyei oti aytos o anthropos exei bgalei lefta apo to podosfairo!!oti exei agorasei spiti,amaksi k.t.l!!!!!!!an to agoraze paizontas bouzouki den tha eixe kanena problima giati opos leei paizei kalo bouzouki :LOL:

Akoma paizei aytos?Pire kai metagrafi?

Ahhhh  Katarameno aroxol

re ti toy briskoyn kai toy dinoyn lefta kai paizei!!!!!!!!!!!thymamai mia mera ton georgioy stin tv na leei oti den to pisteyei oti aytos o anthropos exei bgalei lefta apo to podosfairo!!oti exei agorasei spiti,amaksi k.t.l!!!!!!!an to agoraze paizontas bouzouki den tha eixe kanena problima giati opos leei paizei kalo bouzouki :LOL:
I'm glad Haristea is finding clubs and getting more chances to come good again. Greek fans seem to forget easily what this man has done for us!

Proponithou gera re aggele na sa doume opos palia! :gr:

Some people here have short memory in here.He is a good,strong decent striker.Plus he is know for making Bartez look like a statue 3 years ago.. :gr:

I dont have short memory my friend.I just dont have patience anymore.He is not good and he is not a decent striker.A decent striker is Lymperopoulos.A decent striker is Papadopoulos,Salpiggidis,Gkekas.I agree that he is strong and i would like to add hard working.So?

How many goals scored from that night against Portugal?goals against Willem and omadoules like that dont count.In the qualifying round so far,he is "untouchable"(always in the first team) and scored 2 times/12 goals for the NT including a PK!

I will thank him in my entire life for the european cup and his teamates too.But enough is enough."An den to mporeis,len sto horio mou,kopsto to g*****eno"

Everytime he is on the pitch the team plays not with 11 but with 10 players and if we add Amanatidis with 9.I dont add Nikopolidis or Vyntra tha to xeftiliso sto telos....

How can we score against another NT when we play with 9 players?

E den tha haseis apo mia kali omada opos i Tourkia me 3 gkoal diafora?

Yes they were a good team,yes they were like a family and this gave them an advantage against other teams.But after 3 years of bad results we need some renovation.

I believe that we are the first team to celebrate a win against Malta.The people of Malta were shocked when they saw the celebrations

I dont blame Haristeas only.I blame Otto and his stubborn behaviour.I blame Vyntra,Nikopolidis,Amanatidis,Anatolakis(because they can not play good football) and Seitaridis because he can be a better footballer but he prefers to masturbate...

We had a lucky win against Norway and Bosnia(to 4-0 einai eikoniko)A win against Moldova given by the referee(PK that dont existed)and 2 suffering wins against Moldova and

I dont have short memory my friend.I just dont have patience anymore.He is not good and he is not a decent striker.A decent striker is Lymperopoulos.A decent striker is Papadopoulos,Salpiggidis,Gkekas.I agree that he is strong and i would like to add hard working.So?

How many goals scored from that night against Portugal?goals against Willem and omadoules like that dont count.In the qualifying round so far,he is "untouchable"(always in the first team) and scored 2 times/12 goals for the NT including a PK!

I will thank him in my entire life for the european cup and his teamates too.But enough is enough."An den to mporeis,len sto horio mou,kopsto to g*****eno"

Everytime he is on the pitch the team plays not with 11 but with 10 players and if we add Amanatidis with 9.I dont add Nikopolidis or Vyntra tha to xeftiliso sto telos....

How can we score against another NT when we play with 9 players?

E den tha haseis apo mia kali omada opos i Tourkia me 3 gkoal diafora?

Yes they were a good team,yes they were like a family and this gave them an advantage against other teams.But after 3 years of bad results we need some renovation.

I believe that we are the first team to celebrate a win against Malta.The people of Malta were shocked when they saw the celebrations

I dont blame Haristeas only.I blame Otto and his stubborn behaviour.I blame Vyntra,Nikopolidis,Amanatidis,Anatolakis(because they can not play good football) and Seitaridis because he can be a better footballer but he prefers to masturbate...

We had a lucky win against Norway and Bosnia(to 4-0 einai eikoniko)A win against Moldova given by the referee(PK that dont existed)and 2 suffering wins against Moldova and

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Argy changed the title to Aggelos Charisteas ‒ (Retired)
  • Argy locked this topic

Archived