Phantis Forums

Aggelos Charisteas ‒ (Retired)

Ziaka

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is injured and probably wont play the Turkey game!!! :D :LOL: :tup:

<_< :tdown:

I think it's kinda sad that you applaud and are happy that Charisteas isn't going to play due to his injury. Sorry man I think you have issues.

Funny but strange how there are those that stomp and criticize on the player who scored the winning goal to give Ellas the euro cup. What a shame.

Would you like it if you got injured and people laughed at you??? Grow up re.

Its clear that some people like chameleon are still looking at him from Euro 2004. 3 years ago now. Its u who need to grow up and realise that he is useless and just because he scored the goals in euro 2004 does not mean that he is amazing player, in fact he is the complete opposite. He is the cancer in the team.

Be real and not romantic...

Once again I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL OTTO IS FIRED AND THE NEW MANAGER (USING HIS SENSES) DROPS XARISTEAS

Its clear that some people like chameleon are still looking at him from Euro 2004. 3 years ago now. Its u who need to grow up and realise that he is useless and just because he scored the goals in euro 2004 does not mean that he is amazing player, in fact he is the complete opposite. He is the cancer in the team.

Be real and not romantic...

Once again I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL OTTO IS FIRED AND THE NEW MANAGER (USING HIS SENSES) DROPS XARISTEAS

Sorry if I personally attacked you before which would be the last thing I would want to do. My point was that you put on these cute laughing icons to express your satisfaction cause he's injured and cannot play.

I'm not looking at what he did in 04 but the last year with Feyenoord. If he's useless then tell me why his current team starts him and is doing good?

Charisteas the cancer in the team? Really? Now that's a laugh.

By the way, doesn't mean your pal Otto will start him.

• 2 weeks later...

Get him out!!!! He didn't do anything yesterday. I don't understand why Otto keeps starting the guy. He was injured all week long and didn't practice and then he starts!!!! :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

he played badly because he was injured and should not have been picked. blame otto not charisteas

I agree with you and Otto is the MA$$$A who started him instead of Gekas or Amanatidis!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

N?rnberg Set For Charisteas SwoopFC N?rnberg are looking to sign Greek hero Angelos Charisteas from Feyenoord.

Three years after scoring the winning goal against Portugal at Euro 2004, the Greek striker is a target for the German cup winners.

N?rnberg are looking for a replacement for Markus Schroth who has joined 1860 Munich. Names in the fray so far have included Danny Koevermans (AZ Alkmaar), Nikos Liberopoulos (AEK Athens) and Roberto Colautti (Maccabi Haifa).

?I have only heard of the interest from N?rnberg from the newspapers? admitted the 27 year old forward. ?I still have two years on my contract here at Feyenoord and am not looking for a move?

With the arrival of Roy Makaay, Charisteas will face a battle for his place.

It is believed that the Greek hero, who has previous Bundesliga experience with Werder Bremen, would cost between ?3-4 million.

He can settle down in England - that would be perfect for his style of play. Obviously they play a lot of fast long balls - he's tall and good with his head. He's not a creative dribbler type of player. But I hear he doesn't want to go to England. Not clear on the reasons and it's not 100%. If not England I thought at this point the next best thing for him would be to go back to Greece. Lets see what happens.

• Argy changed the title to Aggelos Charisteas ‒ (Retired)
  • Argy locked this topic

Archived