Phantis Forums

Iraklis - AEK : Greek Cup 4finals 2nd Leg

The2ndMouse

Iraklis does not have what it takes to win this game. They could not do it in the first game, when AEK played very poorly. They will not do it now since the cup is AEK's only way to salvage something this season.

1-0, 2-0 for AEK.

1-3! Lybe againnnnnnn! :D

Oh! How would I love a Semi Final Against the Vazeles! B)

(regardless of the fact I expect a loss in Salonika vs. PAOK... ;) )

Why are you dreaming my friend mousie? We all know the results of the draw before it even takes place.... Thrynos-Aekaki, PAO-Kastoria!!!! :P

See you in the final (if you get through)..

P.S. And dont forget to put Okkas in the starting line up... He will be our MOST valuable player!!! :P

Paidia xtes ta mesanuxta.....sikothika (xalase to Video mou)....na do to match...... to uxane 01.00h Greek Time...... kai arxisane 01.20h h vlameni....ti kako sinithio pou exoune....

Telos pantos den to metanoisa......

Ida mia kalh AEK.....Mia Zwiri AEK....gemato Zwi..........

Man, they rythm was so high in the first 20 minutes.....our players were playing defensively very disciplined and concentrated ...full of fighting spirit......

I did not see ...a similar AEK this saison....except maybe the first half against Grasshoppers in Athens.......

The guys look very fit.....uncomparable with before........

Lyberopoulos Sotiris...was very good on the line with solid interventions.......he knew also when to leave his goalline.......and showed solid actions on this domain........his weakness are the high balls..../ centers.........

But what I saw yesterday...was much better that Xiotis and Mixailidis.....

Soritis Lyberopoulos is a very agile Goalkeeper....and fast........the big question are the high balls

Archived