Phantis Forums

Euro 2024 Qualifying Play-Offs - Georgia - Greece (26 March 2024 19:00 EET, Boris Paichadze Dinamo Arena, Tbilisi)

Just now, PaokCT said:

3/4 defenders on a Yellow is not ideal

No, Poyet will probably have to sub one before he'd want to

1 minute ago, nick said:

Pelkas and ioannidis needs to be taken off now!! Iioannidis is the laziest F***in player I’ve ever seen. Poyet needs to be fired regardless of result

I agree subbing both. Need Konstantelias or Tzolis in! 

2 minutes ago, nick said:

Pelkas and ioannidis needs to be taken off now!! Iioannidis is the laziest F***in player I’ve ever seen. Poyet needs to be fired regardless of result

Ioannidis starting at striker is......a choice

Terrible first half by us in the biggest game. We are playing scared and afraid to attack as a unit and they catch us on the counter.. Georgia had the better chance to score in the first. Poyet can’t have his guys come out the same way in the 2nd.. 

Red Cards to both benches. Won't affect anyone on the field.

Also not sure the Poyet hate? He's gotten us a chance to get into a Euro, more than any of the last 3 coaches can say. Can't keep rotating coaches.

• Like it 4

Just now, J1078 said:

Terrible first half by us in the biggest game. We are playing scared and afraid to attack as a unit and they catch us on the counter.. Georgia had the better chance to score in the first. Poyet can’t have his guys come out the same way in the 2nd.. 

Agree too we are to timid. Need to be more direct! Need konstantelias or Tzolis to come on!

1 minute ago, Ellada2004 said:

I agree subbing both. Need Konstantelias or Tzolis in! 

Tzolis is not in the squad today. I'd bring in Konstantelias for sure. Maybe Giakoumakis, but Ioannidis hasn't been terrible for me. Both our chances were when he split the defense.