Phantis Forums

Pao vs Iraklis

HOLLYWOOD

Lets start this topic early shale we??? anyways this is gonna b a tough match as Iraklis did well 2 weeks ago n quite frankly shocked me when they won... Pao played good against Aek, so this in my mind will b very very close but i think pao will win coz its at home n this year no one can beat us there in greece :box:

Prediction 2-1

P.S do we get any injuried player back this week or is it all crap??? mention who will b fit to play in this game and how long does manoli have left on the sidelines??? ;)

Thankz

2-0

Extremely tight match, not much in it. The ball will probably be stuck in Midfield for large durations of the game but the fact its in Leoforos will get us through.

I have heard Manoli may be back very soon, Kyriagkos should feature this game - so therefore we have no more main injuries to worry about except for Maric but no one is worrying about him.

Must win game to keep up with OSFP whom are playing away I do believe.

:box: :box:

Ok heres the deal. Whilst half our squad is currently getting ready for an International fixture, the other half will be facing Gloria Bistrita, correct me if Im wrong Loutsians old team, on Tuesday, ie today, at 4pm and apparently, according to contra.gr Olisadebe and Kyriagkos will both be playing, and it appears Manoli may even be in the plans for Sundays game against Iraklis.

So lets hope this is all true...Best wishes to Manoli anywaz for his recovery and return to the playing field whenever it is! Lets hope he hasnt forgot how to score!

:lol: :lol: :nw: :nw: :tup: :tup:

Unfortunately we'll be without Marchus Munch whose place will be taken -most probably- by Pantelis. The good news though is that we'll be without Zutas :P !!!

Hopefully Manoli and Kyrgiakos will geta run cos we'll need them with the heavy schedule coming up. Also, I hope he plays another striker with Dimi because we really sucked with 1 striker against Ionikos (I would prefer Vlaovic to Demba since the big Swede looks out of sorts thus far, although he has shown competitiveness, he lacks the touch.

I don't think Shum has the faintest clue about who he's gonna start because we have 10 players away on international duty and you never know who might return with niggles or whatever. Let's just hope Otto doesn't play any of our boys more than 60 mins and tires them out cos we got Auxerre next week as well as opposed to any other Greek club.

I'm quite optimistic about this one and think we'll win 3-0 and I base that on absolutely nothing! :D

Pame mwrh arrwsteia, pame!!! :nw:

In the friendly PAO - Gloria Bristita, PAO triumphed 3-2. The Scorers were Vlaovic, Vazexa, Sapanis. It is also worth noting Oxizoglou provided the assist for Vazexa...sounds promising. Olisadebe started the match, missed a good chance at goal, and played the first half. Kyriagkos played a full match, Gonzales played only the first half (Oxizoglou replaced him), and Sanmartean played 55 minutes.

So, both Olisadebe and Kyriagkos passed there tests. Lets hope theres more good news coming our concerning Manoli!

:tup:

From what the press is reporting, Shum will be playing with an attacking mind.

The most Likely line up for the game is:

Nikopolidis, Seitaridis, Munch, Henriksen, Goumas, Basinas, Gonzales, Sanmartean, Sabanis, Papadopoulos and Constantinou who seems to have recoverd from his knee injury.

An updaye, Konstantinou has been left out of the squad as Shum doesnt want to take any chances with him and his place is most likely to be taken by Michaelsen and unlikely with Demba-Nyren.

With Michaelsen we'll play 3-6-1 with Sanmartean playing closer to Papadopoulos upfront.

All of a sudden Im not liking our prospects for tonights game. Shum not playing Konstantinou just means hes looking ahead to Auxerre. We risk having the whole team concentrating on Auxerre instead of having to finish off the job tonight. Could come too close to call. Perhaps even a draw.

Sanmarteans partnership with Gonzales could prove to be the key - both have a point to prove to us, more so Lucian. I think he desperately wants to repay the faith we all have shown in him! Hope he has a mad game. Would also like to see Demba feature. I want to see if this kid can do something for us. At 1.85m tall he could prove a real physical headache to defenders. Michaelsen should be thrown on. With a 3-6-1 the midfield will be flooded so we need good wingers like him to get right on the line and work that wing as much as possible. No use thrwing the ball right down the middle of the park. It will end up as a dog fight than, especially with this 3-6-1 system of Shoum - who plays this system in Europe these days. And at home in a league game - come on, add some flair to the tactics Shoum, use some brains. This risks been a boring dogfight in the midfield.

:box: :box: :box:

Another update

It's been said that Sanmartean has a few niggles and there is a good chance he'll start from the bench. If this happens Demba will take his place and give us some muscule upfront. To tell you the truth, whenever we played with 1 striker this year we were crap so, this might be a blessing in diguise!!!

Good news

Ever since the game against Kalithea has had the "Aneksarthtoi" fans of PAO showed up and they will today. They will be in Gate 7 (opposite Gate 13) and you should all expect an atmosphere like you've never seen this year!!!

Let's walk together!!!

Ever since the game against Kalithea has had the "Aneksarthtoi" fans of PAO showed up and they will today. They will be in Gate 7 (opposite Gate 13) and you should all expect an atmosphere like you've never seen this year!!!

Let's walk together!!!

As stupid as this is...

Question: Who are the "Aneksarthtoi" and whats the deal with them?

Ok, the reasn why PAO has has poor attendances all season is because half the organised fans are not attending. They are split in two groups "Anagnwrismenoi" (Recognised by the PAE) and "Aneksarthtoi" ( Independant and not recognised by the Management). The "Aneksarthtoi" are the soul of Gate 13 and the most hard core of PAO's fans, and arrange the Choreography with the trifili and hearts you saw last yeat in the European games. You know they are in the stadium when you see the long banner of "Panathinaikos Gate 13 since 1966". That banner will be opposite Gate 13 today and you can recognise them from the Green flairs and smoke bombs as opposed to the red.

This split was created just before the Rangers game this year for differant reasons.

2-0 Basinas with this one :tup: . Demba's playing cus there was a bustup between Shum and Konstantinou...Only thing that I could think of would be that he wanted to rest him for Auxerre and Mihalaki didn't want to. Not sure though...Doesn't matter though cus we're gonna win this one.

Archived