Phantis Forums

PAE PAOK General News (2016-2017)

Dutch Eagle

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Bananas said:

What is the procedure now ?  How long does Galatasaray have to pay ?

When the deal was made, PAOK received 1 mil, and the remaining 2.5 was set for two installment payments. Apparently Galatasaray missed paying the next installment. From what I read, PAOK told Gala if they don't pay until end of March, they will take the issue to UEFA/FIFA.

Knowing Ivic, I am sure he will go with either Klaus or Koulouris options. I would like him to be more adventurous and try different things considering those two failed this season. How about switching to 4-4-2 with Henrique and Pelkas (or Warda) up front. 

Ζιάκα γουστάρω τον τρόπο που σκέφτεσαι.

Δυστυχώς όμως ο Ίβιτς όταν πρέπει να πάρει ρίσκα δεν τα παίρνει και το αντίστροφο. Κατέβηκε στην ΑΕΚ ανοιχτά λες και παίζει στην Τούμπα και επειδή έφαγε την 3άρα τώρα θα προσπαθήσει να το πάει πιο συντηρητικά. Ελπίζω να μη την πατήσουμε μόνο.

8 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Knowing Ivic, I am sure he will go with either Klaus or Koulouris options. I would like him to be more adventurous and try different things considering those two failed this season. How about switching to 4-4-2 with Henrique and Pelkas (or Warda) up front. 

I'd take a 4-3-3 with Henrique - Pelkas - Mystakidis up front. 

Ivan Savvidis along with four PAOK veterans (including Salpiggidis), to inaugurate the PAOK NY Fan Club, and be the Grand Marshall for the Greek Independence parade in NY tomorrow.

Somebody on the east coast should go and have a talk with him and tell him to make the PAOK home games available on TV in the US/Canada/Australia.

• Like it 1

PAOK players had a team dinner today after practice (see pic). At one table we have all the foreign players, while the other one are the young Greek players, each one of them with a smart phone in their hands planning their next likes for Tzavellas posts on Instagram.

deipno_meta_tin_proponisi_1.jpg?itok=uhC

Απαράδεκτο το ότι κάθονται χώρια Έλληνες και ξένοι. Αν ήμουν Έλληνας παίχτης του ΠΑΟΚ θα πήγαινα με τους ξένους και όχι με τους Έλληνες.

Βέβαια από την άλλη είναι τόσο αγράμματοι οι περισσότεροι Έλληνες ποδοσφαιριστές που ούτε τα βασικά Αγγλικά δεν μπορούν να μιλήσουν, οπότε τι να πούνε με τους ξένους;

Pelkas fined 10k for giving himself a medical exam...

Warda likely will be fined for missing a flight/not attending training...

Multiple other fines likely for players' use of social media...

1 minute ago, pash said:

Looking worse and worse - Mistakidis needs surgery. Still unclear how bad the injury is, but he def won't be playing in this match.

Going to move this here - it looks like he is out for, at the minimum, 20 days. More likely up to three months. A shame that his season could be over.

He'll likely drop in the pecking order, but them's the breaks. He has the skill to get back on top when he finally does return.

In the meantime, this might indirectly open up some more time for Pelkas.

Tore his MCL, I think?

Prijovic, meanwhile, appears to be rapidly coming back. As you can see below, he's engaging in at least some contact. Great sign. His hair looks like it has a lot of body, too.

prijovic.jpg

Ivic came out today and said that Prijovic's is at 85-90% ready, and will probably be back on the squad after the Easter break.

I expect him to get playing time in the Platanias game (about 15-20 minutes) in order to be ready for the return cup game against Panathinaikos.

• Like it 1