Phantis Forums

Transfer News and Rumors - Winter 2016

pash

700K salary for Ansarifard is outrageous. Would be one of the highest paid players on the team. Don't forget we also have to pay 400K to Panionios for a player that will be free in 6 months. Could have done much better for a striker.

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

700K salary for Ansarifard is outrageous. 

Και δεν είναι μόνο ότι είναι outrageous, είναι ότι 6 γαμημένους μήνες ψάχνουν και κάνουν scouting για επιθετικό ώστε να έχει μπει ο Ιανουάριος, να έχουμε ήδη χάσει βαθμούς λόγω της έλλειψης επιθετικού και τελικά να παίρνουμε τον επιθετικό του Πανιωνίου. Μακάρι να βγει δηλαδή ο άνθρωπος, αλλά τι σκατά γίνεται εκεί στην ΠΑΕ;;;

• Like it 1

6 hours ago, PAOKSYD said:

Yiankos thats my problem too while skondra was amazing at atromitos and tested over 2-3 season s when he cam.epaok fans were excited and look at the result, same.as filomeno and other examples you gave. 

Ακριβώς! Άλλες απαιτήσεις στον Ατρόμητο και τον Πανιώνιο, άλλες στον ΠΑΟΚ όπως και να το κάνουμε. Ο Ατρόμητος και ο Πανιώνιος δεν βγαίνουν ούτε πλεί οφ κι εμείς θεωρητικά πάμε κάθε χρόνο για Πρωτάθλημα. Και πώς να αντέξουν οι παίχτες την πίεση μετά; Συγκεκριμένα ο Σκόνδρας να σου πω ήταν τουλάχιστον πολύ εργατικός. Έτσι μου φαινόταν εμένα. Τον συμπαθούσα.

Αλλά το να βασιστείς σε έναν παίχτη που έβαλε 10-15 γκολ με μία μικρομεσαία ομάδα να οδηγήσει τον ΠΑΟΚ στην κορυφή είναι τρελό. Δεν μπορείς να ζητάς τέτοια πράγματα. Όπως και με τον Χατζηισαΐα. Ο άνθρωπος έπαιζε στα Χανιά, πήγε στον Πανιώνιο, έπαιξε λίγα ματς και τον φέραμε να κάνει τι; Αγχώθηκε κι έκανε τη μία γκέλα πίσω από την άλλη.

Τέλος τα ψέματα. Αν δεν δώσει λεφτά ο Θαθατζής ομάδα δεν γίνεται. Με τους παίχτες των μικρομεσαίων ομάδων που αφήνει ο Ολυμπιακός να έρθουν στον ΠΑΟΚ, πώς να πάρουμε το πρωτάθλημα; Γιατί αν κάποιος είναι παιχταράς όπως ο Τοροσίδης πχ θα τον πάρει ο Ολυμπιακός. Τους μέτριους τύπου Χατζηισαΐα, Κουτσιανικούλη, Φιλομένο, Σκόνδρα, τους αφήνει τελικά να έρθουν στον ΠΑΟΚ και εμείς τα παρουσιάζουμε ότι καταφέραμε να τους πάρουμε μέσα από τα χέρια του Ολυμπιακού.

Το θέμα είναι ότι κράζουμε, αλλά η ομάδα έχει μία καλή βάση και παίζει καλά. Ο άμπαλος ο Σαββίδης μπορεί να αρχίσει να ξηλώνει όλο τον κόσμο πάλι και να ξανά φέρει καινούριους, το οποίο θα είναι το χειρότερο πράγμα.

Έχουμε μία ομάδα που μπορεί να δημιουργήσει έναν σταθερό κορμό και για του χρόνου και αυτό δεν πρέπει να χαλάσει. Πρέπει να χτίσουμε πάνω σε αυτό που φτιάχτηκε το καλοκαίρι με όσα λάθη έγιναν. Και επιτέλους να βάλει το χέρι στην τσέπη για να φέρει καλύτερους παίχτες από αυτούς που υπάρχουν. Δηλαδή να φύγει πχ ο Λέοβατς, αλλά να έρθει καλύτερος. Να φύγει ο Τζάλμα αλλά να έρθει καλύτερος. Αυτό που προέχει βέβαια είναι να έρθουν οι δύο μεταγραφές + ο αντικαταστάτης του Ροντρίγκεζ χθες.

Φυσικά θα μπούμε 5άδα ρε συ. Στο Ελληνικό πρωτάθλημα παίζουμε. Μην κοιτάς που κράζουμε την ομάδα. Είμαστε πολύ καλύτερα απ' ότι πέρυσι και σίγουρα όχι χειρότερα από ΑΕΚ και Παναθηναϊκό. Ακόμα κι έτσι πιστεύω ότι είμαστε το φαβορί για να βγούμε 2οι.

• Like it 1

We have been researching metagrafes since September and will be ready January 1.  m*****es.

We won't be selling Gary until we have a suitable replacement.  m*****es.

I was expecting our squad to be the same with a number 9 added to it.  Now we are down Gary and possibly Pereyra.  Keep up the good work.

• Like it 2

inPAOK is saying we had a verbal agreement with Ansarifard, and a deadline for him to sign today. However, his manager has decided this is a good time to shop him around to see if he can get more favorable numbers.

700k is a GREAT offer for this guy. Not so great on our part, but hopefully this desperation-based attempt doesn't blow up in our faces.

On the Stoch front, metrosport is saying we offered 1.2mm + bonuses (vs the 2mm he was making at Fenerbace). Reportedly, he's eager to leave Turkey due to his girlfriend being pregnant (not a great place for an Aryan god to be raising a family, I guess). Metrosport's "source" gives it a 50-50 chance of happening.

To me, it's very likely that Stoch is waiting for the best deal he can get. If nobody offers more, we will likely get him. Personally, I doubt many teams in Europe will be willing to hit 2mm a year for someone who has been on the outs with his club for like four years, and has only played five times this season (and who spent the last year or two in the middle east).

Stoch is a risk not worth taking, the definition of a gamble.  Sure if he was doing well in Turkey you can surmise that he's worth the investment but the stats aren't there to warrant such an offer.  Now maybe in Greece where you'd expect he'll play 90 minutes most games he may find his mojo and start killing it, or maybe he won't ... and then we're stuck with a player we can't offload.  Then again at 27 he could prove to be a glorious signing.  Ah, the dilemma.

As for Gary, what are the final details of his sale ?  Specifically how much went to PAOK and was their a percentage sell-on clause ?

-- edit --

P.S. Good luck to Gary ... break a leg ...

Edited by Bananas

From what I've seen, he was sold for 3.6 (this is the amount we took after that manager took his cut). This makes him the third most expensive transfer we've had in recent years, just barely edging out Mak.

It took Mak leaving for Gary to wake up and play to his potential.  Imagine if both of them were playing at a consistent level and we had a real actual striker.  A shame though as Gary was the only player in the team that can really take on teams that don't park the bus and could really hurt them.  With him I would've rated our chances of beating Schalke at 25%.  With a new striker maybe a bit more.  Now, I choose not to think about it, ha ha.

Edited by Bananas

I look at it another way - it takes a season to acclimate to a team and new environment, which is why Mak was so-so that first year. When Rodrigues came in, he had settled into his role and the team basically was built off of a fast player on the left wing who could be the "difference maker" that none of our other players could be. I think Rodrigues is stylistically different at heart, but it was obvious that this was the way the team was going to play, so he made it work - after all, most of Gary's goals came in the exact same way as Mak's.

As for Stoch - yes, there's a risk there. If we take him on loan with an option to buy, we could mitigate that risk. Personally, I think he's a better player than Rodrigues (just as I think Mak was better).

Incidentally, that Leonardo guy is almost certainly not coming here. How long does this transfer window last, again? January 31st?

Άρα για να βάλουμε και μερικά νούμερα κάτω, ο Θαθατζής πήρε το καλοκαίρι 6 μύρια από τον Λούκας και 3,5 από τον Μακ. Σύνολο 9,5 μύρια. Και θα έφερνε επιθετικό όλο το καλοκαίρι και τελικά δεν κατάφερε. Και τώρα παίρνει άλλα 3,5 μύρια από τον Γκάρι. Σύνολο 13 μύρια. Φεύγει η 9η Ιανουαρίου και ακόμα επιθετικό δεν έχουμε δει. Άρα το θέμα είναι ξεκάθαρο. Ο Θαθατζής δεν έχει σκοπό να βάλει λεφτά στην ομάδα. Έδωσε αυτό το δάνειο που ξεχρέωσε τα 11 μύρια τότε και τώρα τα παίρνει πίσω σιγά σιγά με τις μεταγραφές ποδοσφαιριστών. Είναι άμπαλος και είναι και βλάκας βέβαια. Γιατί αν απαξιώσει έτσι την ομάδα, τότε δεν θα έχει καινούριους Γκάρι και Λούκας να πουλήσει. Άντε του έμεινε και ο Τσίμιροτ και μετά τι;

Μετά θα μείνουμε τον Πέλκα να μας γράφει ο Κόλκας ότι είναι Μαραντόνα και μεγάλη παιχτάρα. Και θα πηγαίνουμε με τον Πέλκα να κερδίσουμε τον Ολυμπιακό και θα γελάει το παρδαλό κατσίκι.

Το κρίμα είναι ότι αυτή τη στιγμή έχουμε έναν σχετικά καλό κορμό. Οι τέσσερις στην άμυνα είναι αρκετά καλοί, ο Γλύκος είναι επίσης καλός, στο κέντρο ο Τσίμιροτ και ο Κάνιας είναι επίσης καλοί. Το πρόβλημα υπάρχει στη μεσοεπιθετικά. Οι Μπίσεσβαρ, Μυστακίδης, Πέλκας, Τζάλμα, Κλάους, Κουλούρης δεν είναι καθόλου σταθεροί και μέχρι στιγμής κάτω του μετρίου συνολικά. Η ομάδα όμως μεσοαμυντικά είναι αρκετά καλή και καλό είναι να μην την διαλύσουμε ξανά.

From what I gather Rodrigues was sold for 3.6 mil. We don't owe managers anything. Apparently Gala will take care of that. However we do have to pay Elche 200K.

I agree with Yianko, we do have a good base, and all we need 3 to 4 to players to become contenders. I think the biggest mistake by Michel and Ivic was that we did not get a striker during the summer transfer period.

Latest rumor is that Michel is in Cyprus to either to buy Sotiriou or sell Tzavellas, or both. 

With Tzavellas practicing by himself in Athens at the NT facilities and him posting on Twitter that will soon be ready, I think a deal has been reached for him to leave the team. And according to some reports an official announcement is expected by Friday.

Also APOEL just announced that they turned down a PAOK offer for Sotiriou and that he is not for sale. 

All you have to do is to listen to all the Thessaloniki sports radio stations today to realize that we will never become a team that will become a contender. Just the opinions spewed out by the radio announcers, radio station owners, and fans themselves that are calling for heads to roll just proves that we as PAOK  will not make any progress.   

• Like it 2

7 hours ago, Yiankos said:

Το κρίμα είναι ότι αυτή τη στιγμή έχουμε έναν σχετικά καλό κορμό. Οι τέσσερις στην άμυνα είναι αρκετά καλοί, ο Γλύκος είναι επίσης καλός, στο κέντρο ο Τσίμιροτ και ο Κάνιας είναι επίσης καλοί. Το πρόβλημα υπάρχει στη μεσοεπιθετικά. Οι Μπίσεσβαρ, Μυστακίδης, Πέλκας, Τζάλμα, Κλάους, Κουλούρης δεν είναι καθόλου σταθεροί και μέχρι στιγμής κάτω του μετρίου συνολικά. Η ομάδα όμως μεσοαμυντικά είναι αρκετά καλή και καλό είναι να μην την διαλύσουμε ξανά.

Agree Yiankos.  The defence and midfield is a very good and solid foundation on which to build the team.  It's up front that we are lacking.  Having said that I say they are lacking, and yet they are creating 15+ chances per game, so there is definitely something there to work with.  But it's rare that all 4 of the attackers are playing a good game.  When one is playing well, the other is not etc.  If all 4 actually had a good game we would be winning 4-0 most games.  For now we must get a number 9, preferably one that is actually a threat in the air.  That's my preference anyway.

• Like it 1

I should add, the good thing about the squad is that we don't have to worry about signing a goalkeeper, defenders or midfielders.  The club can concentrate on getting attacking players.  Having said that, if a quality gk, def or mid becomes available there is nothing wrong with adding depth to those areas.  The defense especially lacks quality depth.