Phantis Forums

Greek Cup Games Topic

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think what we all want is Greece in general to do well in Europe.  Wishing for another Greek team to lose in the CL/Europa is only hurting yourself bc it will make it that much harder to automatical

Some of our fans are so spoiled it is incredible, used to winning the title every year with ease and act like children having a tantrum when we happen to lose 1 or 2 every decade. In competition, the

post of the century Brklyngrk....   My first ever post on forums, when I introduced myself...I said how disappointed I was that morning watching PAO get eliminated by Rangers on away goals..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That was the most thrilling game between two Greek teams I can remember seeing in all my life, thanks for sharing!

• Like it 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Greek cup final will be held on August 30 (at least for the moment). I'm assuming that neither team is eligible to field players that joined in the summer transfer season - but who knows? This is Greece after all and the rules seem to change every minute.

• 1 month later...
  • Tzatziki changed the title to Greek Cup Games Topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats to Olympiakos for winning the Greek Cup 1-0 on a goal from Randjelovic in the 10th minute. El Arabi had a miserable match missing a pk and muffing on a few other great chances as well.

• Like it 1