Phantis Forums

PAOK's 2015-2016 Playoff race

Blackhawk

The four teams involved in he playoffs agreed to have the games played within the 48 hour limit. Would be interesting to see what would happen if some players took the issue to UEFA.

I think AEK's season ended with the cup win. I just hope they don't give it all against us and let everyone else walk all over them. Would be nice if they could at least tie PAO at home.

• Like it 1

Well, AEKara became AEKoula again, getting teared apart by Bazelakia. We better hope that Berg is really not going to play against us, this guy had been a fu**ing pain in the ass for the last several years.

Nionios on the other hand is absolutely done, we need to finish them off now. Everything else than a big victory would be embarrassing. Strike them down with 3:0 and end their hopes for sth else than last place.

Edited by Klaous

Jairo is out until next season, and so is Mystakidis most likely. Also Pelkas and Charisis got yellow cards, and will miss some games. Kace still has one more game left on his red. Also I expect Mak not to be available for the last game of the playoffs.

Jairo will miss the rest of the playoffs. Mysta will probably miss the playoffs too. Tziolis has his comeback on Thursday (yay). Same goes for Vitor.

The only problem I see is that we don't have any (good) wingers besides Rodrigues and Mak. Possibly that we see Golasa again.

Perhaps we'll see an U20 player make an appearance. Did Pozoglou die?

Mak not being available for the final game is a blow, but we should use him while we have him.

There's no way Ivic keeps Tziolis benched. I'm guessing we'll see something like the below.

--Tziolis--Cimirot--

--Rodrigues--Charisis--Mak--

--Klaus--

• Like it 1

Also, I think Korovesis is good enough. Once we lose Mak, he'll be an option on the left side. I'm more worried about cards getting piled onto Pelkas and Charisis; both are magnets for them.

I did not expect this going into it, with our points deficit. As long as the players give it their all, I'll be happy. We got too shaky at the end today.

Cannot wait for that final match. Toumba's gonna be rocking.

If Pelkas needs to sit out one or more matches, then he'll get that rest. Charisis has done well enough the few times he's worked as playmaker, let him sub in. Well, him or Golasa (which is a much more iffy proposition).

--edit-- looking back at this, I'm obviously wrong...Charisis is just as likely to sit out as Pelkas is. We really are thin over there. I could see Ivic going with a 4-4-2 and both Berbatov and Klaus out there, next time.

Koula with a dokari... We should be careful, they play like shite but their counter attacks are absolutely dangerous.

EDIT: svagia sta Bazelakia me kokkinh pou den yparxei.

Edited by Klaous