Phantis Forums

SL-R13: PAOK FC - Panionios (06-Dec-15, 15:00 GR)

Blackhawk

Halftime. Panionios looks toothless. Would like to see Cimirot come in for Tziolis. I think Pelkas has been kind of invisible, I'd call for my little buddy Mistakidis, see if he can start a streak.

Our bench:

G 25 Robin Olsen D 22 Dimitrios Konstantinidis M 16 Gojko Cimirot M 26 Ergis Katse M 27 Ioannis Mystakidis M 52 Erik Sabo F 9 Jairo de Macedo da Silva

I really did not think we would salvage a win after they tied the game. Only in the last 20 minutes of the game we pushed for the win. Kace and Konstantinidis coming into the game elevated the team in my opinion. Tziolis and Pelkas need some bench time. Rodrigues tried hard, assisted on the first goal, but then appeared tired. Klaus was invisible today. Best players for us on the field were Malezas and Konstantinidis. Tzavellas had one his better games as well.

Speaking of the Laola1.TV stream. I really don't like the fact that they now include a German language commentary for the game. I prefer the no commentary, with surrounding sounds of Toumba.

Additionaly, I've heard some complaints from older PAOK fans (seniors) who are not computer savvy. They can't understand why they can't watch PAOK games on regular TV. My 80-year old dad for example told me today; "I don't care to watch every horio game on Dish. I want to see PAOK games."

• Like it 1