Phantis Forums

Transfers and Rumors

Crazy

Guest TheLegend

Actualy his goalscoring records are not that bad for portugal...

Overall he has a pretty good goalscoring... last year was not so good... but hes been playing at the same team for years now a change could help him. I was never crazy about him but i liked him he can score given the oppurtunity.

He probably wont come, but can you imagine Crespo in the center with Lua Lua and Galletti on each side? That's one hell of a front 3!

Wait!

Is LUALUA gone or is he still on the squad?

I'm confused about the whole situation.. Does anyone know?

THX

Guest TheLegend

Hes not gone but if hes not at pre season training and hes talking with teams in england and rejecting offers from qatar hes on his way out 99.9%

Apparently the team from Qatar offered him 4 million euros per year and he declined. He really wants to stay here but now that they dont want him he doesnt care about the money he wants to go back and play for a good team in england

some players that we have been rumored with ::

Dejan Stanković

Crespo

Adriano

Radamel Falcao

José Gustavo Sand

Alvaro Recoba

Julio Baptista

José Antonio Reyes

Sergio Paulo Barbosa Valente - (duda)

Euzebiusz Smolarek

Sebastián Leto

Albert Riera

Claudio Pizarro

Moisés Hurtado

Guest TheLegend

The bottom line is Lua Lua needs to stay if they dont buy another foward...

I want him to stay no matter what but its justifiable if they buy another foward and sell him but not justifiable at all if they sell him and get no one. Mitroglou is young and talented but hes not quite there yet... Kovacevic scores goals but how long can we rely on him. And they are both the same type of fowards they cant play together...

Guest TheLegend

I think its ridiculous to not give Valverde the same transfer funds Lemonis had.

I think Valverde should be allowed to spend 40m to be honest but then after that for the next 3 years its only a one or 2 player transfer season but let him build his team idiots. You got a young coach who likes to attack and circulate the ball. He cant do that with the players Lemonis picked....RIDICULOUS

I dont care about big names. I want players that will perform...Crespo comes (he isnt)..thats great! but if he doesnt but we get a 25 year old who no one knows but he scores 20 goals this year even better...

Alonso looked poor in the last friendly we had... How many games does he have on trial?

In my opinion, I bet were only going to make one more signing, and its going to be a big name striker who will replace lua lua. ( He better be damn good cause lua lua was unreal). But think of it, we spent a lot of money last winter on players like belluchi, sissic and galitsios. So far we have already signed oscar, Y, and A papadopoulos. We have a solid roster right now but we could be better depending on what kokkalis feels. I think kokkalis thinks were good enough this year thats why were not yearing to many rumors about players liek pizzaro and brasilian has beens.

the bottom line is we need to sign 2 strikers, left mid, and centre mid

at the moment our strongest team looks like this

-----------------------kovasevic ---------------mitroglou----------------------------------

---djordjevic---------stoltidis------------------belluschi------------------galletti----------

---leonardo----------antsas---------------papadouloulos---------------torosidis---------

bench: oscar. ledesma,pantos, galitsios, zevlakow. bravo, mendrinos, katsikogiannis, patsatsoglou

Guest TheLegend

Alonso looked poor in the last friendly we had... How many games does he have on trial?

In my opinion, I bet were only going to make one more signing, and its going to be a big name striker who will replace lua lua. ( He better be damn good cause lua lua was unreal). But think of it, we spent a lot of money last winter on players like belluchi, sissic and galitsios. So far we have already signed oscar, Y, and A papadopoulos. We have a solid roster right now but we could be better depending on what kokkalis feels. I think kokkalis thinks were good enough this year thats why were not yearing to many rumors about players liek pizzaro and brasilian has beens.

Belluschi is a good player but this is the year he had time to prepare and train and look. Hes injured, lookin at surgery and if thats the case he defintly wont be here at the begining of the season in the CL where we need him. Sisic is an ok player not good enough to even back up in europe...

galitsios i like but no experience in CL.

Oscar was average but he looks very skilled with a nice shot... But he was also played as a foward instead of attacking mid where he usualy plays....

We NEED more players. Give Valverde what he wants and we can go far..

i dont understand why it takes so long to sign players...

gilberto silva would of been a fantastic signing..

i dont like our propects for this year..

people seem to forget we were coming third for some part of last year..

we need players that have pace, and very good techinal players that can open closed tight defences ie Asteras Tripolis last year..

we need a defensive mid like ie Ze elias, Karambeu some one who will do all of our dirty work..

ledesma although a good player at his peak fit.. looks like a liability cause he gets injured too much..

stoltidis,, is a good player,, but wont last the whole season...

torosidis,,, is not a mid.. but a right back / right mid thats it...

and pasta the same..

why dont we go after recoba for left mid and crespo for strikers..

then look for players that will do the job for us in the future,,, casue time is running out..

Guest TheLegend

I dont understand this nonesense (if its true) that Kokalis said that after pao signing we will make a bigger one...

Why wait... Show some ###### balls with your money... I know its alot to ask someone to actualy give money out of their pocket no matter how rich it is knowing they wont make a profit but come on... Show balls and buy players worth while and worth over the 10m euro mark....

How we did so well with our team last year buying GALLETI for only 3 MILLION is amazing ... Players far worse than him are being sold for 10-15 million. Anyone see that Arshavin is for sale for almost 50m USD??!?!??

Thats a bit crazy?Dont you think?

We are gona need to spend money like hotshots if we want to be hotshots... Look at the Basketball team...Goin for the player they want no matter what the cost......Isnt that american the Bball team lookin for gona get 4m a year salary?

theres throwing your money to what you want...come on... playing soccer in greece isnt exactly a preferable move of most up and coming players but gota at least try and persuade...

money talks

$$$$$

Guest TheLegend

If I never got to play I would want to leave as well.. There is no reason he shouldnt be at least a freqeunt sub. I dont know why he just goes in for 5 minutes as a sub every 10 games.

I have heard some rumours about a great player that has already signed for OSFP but await to make official right after the Pao signing on Wednesday. ;)

Guest TheLegend

I have heard some rumours about a great player that has already signed for OSFP but await to make official right after the Pao signing on Wednesday. ;)

You heard something the press arent reporting???

Thats crazy...crazy

But it would make sense the timing part... but who... everyone is either declining or wants more money

Olympiakos are reportedly in talks with Liverpool over the signing of midfielder Sebastian Leto.

Leto joined The Reds last summer from Lanus but has struggled for first-team opportunities since his switch

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,128...3826484,00.html

this player looked really average whenever i've seen him but he is young and has time to improve. i don't think he'll be a great signing if you guys do get him

by the way he plays left midfield/wing

• Tzatziki changed the title to Transfers and Rumors
  • Tzatziki pinned this topic
  • Tzatziki unpinned this topic