Phantis Forums

Corruption In The Greek Sl

Accor6

June 18th the punishments, if any, against Marinakis will be announced in court according to SDNA

That's not when the punishments will be handed out. That's the date that he will be answering questions in front of the prosecutor. After that the prosecutor will decide if the case will go to court or not. Even if the prosecutor decides to charge him, the case will drag out for years.

Wow...Alafouzo doesn't want to leave anything to chance

He's going to bring some facts/information to UEFA in hope of implicating Olympiakos and kicking them out of Europe....

HUGE if he's able to do anything....  but I'm holding a small basket

Music to my ears...

If he succeeds, we are automatically crowned champs of 2014-15 right? " Sta xartia" would be poetic justice/hilarious! :lol:

• Like it 1

Their day is coming, mark my words. Too many people involved now, too many people with their own agenda against Marinakis. 

When you lose an entire shipment of heroin to the police, heads roll. When you cost people millions in lost earnings, expect some fallout.

The events of 6/17 will give us an indication where the whole thing is going. First Marinakis and his lawyers will request that the special prosecutor Andreadis be relived of his duties in the case. If he stays on the case, it does not look good for Marinakis. If he is relieved, it will indicate that something is being cooked behind the scenes.

Additionaly on the same day the ex-EPO President Saris is expected to testify. The outcome of this testimony and the prosecutor's decision on Saris will give an indication on what to expect on Thursdays testimony by Marinakis.