Phantis Forums

Panathinaiko Kafenio

Guest PastMember

Last I checked the techincal directors brought those players and they got fired recently so.....

remember dabiza pana bro..why did he get fired???..right move???...i think not so now...as freezer said before it will bite us in the ass....again not to bitch but another clear example that we don't have owner with a good football brain!

Who is he? O I remember did he not have a spell with oly and fall on his Arse haha

to be fair if you don't know who leto is... then you might as well been living on pluto..guy was easily the stand out player of the first spell with pao! huge player from the 2009/10 double champions and the season after when things slid he scored many goals as a striker until the knee injury...il say this too one of the better skillful players to grace greek football of modern times.. just so sad his injury stopped his progression...

Lol he's soooo mad it's hilarious, sounds like my cousin when I beat him in Fifa.... Dude looks like a bald twelve year old up there, thats what hapoens when reffing is done fairly. They get used to being treated special....

He was pretty spot on about Botia's red, to be fair. And the tackle on himself from behind.

I think you completely missed the reason I posted the Kasami video my friend, the last team that should complain about refs are the F***en gavroi.. They are so used to getting their way that if they don't it hurts. This is why I posted the video.

Also if I was a coach I wouldn't want idiots like that on my team.

• Like it 2

What profit?!???!?????? You are going to drive me nuts with your misinformed statements.

PAO is paying off debts. As in unpaid player wages from Tzigger's era for players like Eki Gonzalez!!!! Guys that haven't played for us in a decade!!!

Yet he is doing just that. Slowly honouring the club's obligations.

The man has even added training facilities to the club's assets. Something Kapetanos didn't do (for some older fans)! Heck, his miserable nephew wanted to charge PAO rent after he left his debt riddled shares to Symaxia for the use of Paenia after he and his family pocketed millions from the club over 30 years of ownership.

I chose gladly to suffer now for something bigger in the future. Because, the Vardis rule was one of accepting 2nd place, pocketing millions from the club, and hiding behind the claim that the team was never in the red, (which ended up being a load of crap given the state of the club when they finally left..

Also, Kapetanos pocketed millions by dismantling the '96 semifinal CL team and not really reinvesting in the team in the process, let alone strengthening an already impressive club. This complacency/greed allowed Kokkalis to install his paragga... And the rest is history.

Where should I start?

You are distorting and zeroing everything a great man Kapetanios has offered this team! THAT IS CALLED UNGRATEFULNESS!

Well!

During Kapetanios era your beloved team had PAIANIA a gem in training facilities that even Ajax used for training!

During Kapetanios era YOU DID NOT KNOW  WHAT DEBT WAS, SINCE HIS WEALTH AND THE FAMILY TOOK CARE OF EVERYTHING!

During Kapetanios era YOU REACHED THE SEMI-FANIALS OF EUROPEAN CL TWICE!

During Kapetanios era YOU AMASSED PLAYERS THE MAGNITUDE OF: SARAVAKOS, ROCHA, ZAJEC ETC!

During Kapetanios era YOU HAD AN OAKA FILLED EVEN PLAYING OFI WITH 80,000 FANS AND DURING EUROPEAN GAMES WITH ANOTHER 20,000 WAITING OUTSIDE FOR A TICKET!

During Kapetanios era YOU DID NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT "PARAGES AND LAMOGIA" SINCE HE HAD THEM ELIMINATED IN THEIR INCEPTION!

During Kapetanios era YOU BEAT EUROPEAN POWERS THE SIZE OF BARCELONA,JUVENTUS,AJAX,HUMBURG,SHALKE,MANCHESTER UNITED,PORTO AND COUNTLESS OTHERS!

During Kapetanios era, WHEN YOU ASKED A GLOBAL FOOTBALL FAN "WHO IS THE MOST RECOGNIZED AND POPULAR GREEK TEAM" THEY WOULD TELL YOU WITHOUT HESITATION "PANATHINAIKOS".

During Kapetanios era I EXEPRIENCED THE MOST GLORIOUS NIGHTS IN MY LIFE BEING A PANATHINAIKOS FAN!

My friend you are ASKING ME TO SETTLE WITH "SECOND OR THIRD BEST"! BIG MISTAKE!

I AM NOT USED TO SECOND BEST!

You are asking me to drive a Scoda or a Zastava  or a Yugo while I AM USED TO DRIVING A FERRARI!

All the above "SARAVALA"  may suit you fine! NOT ME AND ANOTHE FEW MILLIONS OF US WHO KNOW WHAT PANATHINAIKOS STAND FOR!

• Like it 1

PAO never owed Paiania. Fact.

Yes he got to 2 semi finals.. What happened after the 2nd one? Did he forget his promis?

Why did he allow Kokkalis to install his paragka? Yes he accomplished much during the 80s and early 90s... Nobody can deny that. But what happened after that???

Why did his nephew dismantle the Rizoupoli team after reaching the 1/4s in CL? You know, the backbone of the ethniki...

Why was he content finishing number 2 all those years? Where was their power, as one of the richest families in Greece to protect the club?

They were so generous that when they left, they loaded the team with Debt and graced Symaxia with the burden when the fans made it clear to them the 2nd place was not enough. THAT is their legacy. Not a training ground or a stadium... Just a vail underhanded show of generosity that F***ed our club----->debt , that has set us back a decade. So excuse me if I forget the early accomplishments.

Edited by Giourkas

No balls , just profits. Made a team with almost no money and then when he had to invest past the team along to his little nephew... Who destroyed it.

PAO vs OLY championships before the kabourogiannis era and after

Compare and let me know

Edited by Accor6
  • Like it 1

No balls , just profits. Made a team with almost no money and then when he had to invest past the team along to his little nephew... Who destroyed it.

PAO vs OLY championships before the kabourogiannis era and after

Compare and let me know

It is very funny that this is all you can remember from the Kapetanios era!

Very selective memory my boy!

Kalla esu pou eisai?

Emfanizese otan ego anaferomai ston Kapetanio?San pordos apo vraki?LOL

Edited by Lamiara ole

paiania never belonged to PAO,PAO made the family multiple millions of dollars

Paiania was a GEM of a training ground for its time even nowadays!

Koropi is NOT EVEN "a dexi a*****" to the Painia grounds!

I am very pound of the fact that Panathinaikos had such facilities where teams like Ajax used to train!

And YES I COULD CARE LESS IF KAPETANIOS MADE TONES OF MONEY FROM TEAMS LIKE AJAX USING IT.

NOTHING COMES FREE IN THIS WORLD!

My economics professor once said that: THERE ISN'T SUCH A THING AS A FREE MEAL IN THIS WORLD!