Phantis Forums

Sotirios Kyrgiakos (retired)

Ziaka

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imho,He enjoys his football too much.He is a good player & has a good attitude.Scottish Refs take this as cheek & can "have it in " for a player.It is a shame for the Refs too as they are not protected by the SFA properly because of the Political Climate,particularly Stuart Dougal who resigned after the "punishment"(or lack of it) dished out to the Celtic Captain after his violent conduct towards the ref during a Derby at the start of the season(which Rangers dug in & won)

A player usually gets a "honeymoon" period where they can do no wrong,then gets hammered by every Ref for no apparent reason.ieAt a recent OF Derby,Soto was only one of 3 Rangers players who were trying & the rest were hiding.It was the way things were going at the time.

Soto slid in & took the ball off of a celtic player around the corner flag area,right in front of the Linesman.The ref gave a foul to Celtic & booked Soto,where the Linesman saw nothing wrong with the Tackle at all?

Later,a Celtic Fan was gesticulating to Soto,& Soto good naturadly clapped at him-Booked again & sent off!!! lol

I am not whining here,it is just the nature of the Beast.The Prima-Donna Referee's are paranoid as the Press Slate them,the SFA gag them & backstab them when they need support. No wonder they cannot do their job properly.

If Soto plays it cool,this hard time for him will pass..............

Looking forward to seeing him perform against the Spanish with his more natural game(touch wood)

Cheers

:gr:

Nah,Soto's Fine & in the Team for Villareal.He has a beard now which makes him look like Socrates(in the Brazilian,Chainsmoking Centre Half Sense).

Hope Rangers get Arsenal once we dispose of the Spanish Team!

I heard that Soto has done a deal with a Greek Club & will return to Greece after the end of this Season.

I heard we was a done deal with Plympiakos,but not from the horses mouth.He has been a "Free Agent" since January,of course,& is free to leave Ibrox should he wish at the end of the season for no consideration.

Hopefully he will be shaving his egg to a European Medal during the Summer!

Your Sig indicated to me that you had also heard this?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Soto Fan,

I heard from the Glasgow-Greek Grapevine that,ideally,Paul Le Guen is looking for "another" GREEK Centre Half to Partner Soto for next Season.

When the Gers Midfield(particularly BF) gets its ass in gear & moves about to find space,Soto looks a better player when he has someone to pass to from defence.

Hope he stays.

:whistle:

Soto is going no-where but PLG's Ibrox next season.Once he wins us a CL Qualifier Slot.

He is showing his character,determination & stands out amongst the rest by playing with his Heart,as well as technically.

I am backing him for first & last goals until the end of the Season.

WATP.

kyriakos should move from scotland to a better league..i think he would succeed in the premiership because of his size and strength, he just needs to work on alittle bit of his decision making and technical skills and i think a team like newcastle could fit right for him...hey look weak in the central back and i think kyriakos could fit in nicely..i dont think italian football would fit his syle..possibly la liga but kyrikaos should leave scotish football..he can do much better then rangers

• Argy changed the title to Sotirios Kyrgiakos (retired)
  • Nikitas locked this topic

Archived