Phantis Forums

Sotirios Kyrgiakos (retired)

Ziaka

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

truly. klimowicz is a pussy-.- Frankfurts Coach critizied the referee very hard. so I think that he stands behind Soti... Sotiris got a ban for one game but i think after this he will stand in the start formation again.

bytheway: at this date 5 players saw the red card in the bundesliga and there is now a hot discussion of angry german fans about the senseless "german bureaucracy" of the referees. No ref has whistle this foul at premier league -.- I hope that Sotirios is not aggrieved about his red card. He is the dearest player of eintracht frankfurt and we need him :(

greetings from close to frankfurt,

raubhamster

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.sportime.gr/football_inside.asp...rticle_id=41709

A mystery Premiership club have offered 5 million Euros to Franfurt for Kyriakos but the bid was rejected! In the past Bolton have showed interest in him and with Ben Haim set to move its feasable that Alladyce offered the money. Man City are also said to be looking for a central defender and Samaras may have tipped off Pearce. Liverpool and Tottenham are also in the hunt so its probably one of those 4. They could all turn out to be very good moves for him... we'll see what happens.

• 1 month later...

nothing against Bolton but the guy has found a great niche and it would be a mistake to leave it so soon and risk going elsewhere, hes doing so well now. Also for a personal life

Frankfurt or.....Bolton.....Frankfurt is a way cooler city

After just watching his goal vs Turkey (it was a great finish)

Anyone else think trying Kyrgiakos out as a striker might be interesting? Afterall, hes a tower in the air, has scored a lot for Frankfurt and not all headers....hes agressive as hell (if you want pressure) not saying he should play there hes a great defender but it would definitly be an interesting idea to test out....I bet hed could be pretty good...didnt Chelsea use Bridge as a striker 1-2 times this season?

It will not be a smart move for him to go to Bolton. He has a good thing going for him in Franfurt. He get's allot of playing time there that i don't think he will get if he goes to Bolton!!

• 6 months later...
  • Argy changed the title to Sotirios Kyrgiakos (retired)
  • Nikitas locked this topic

Archived