Phantis Forums

Sotirios Kyrgiakos (retired)

Ziaka

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I spot some jealousy! The german league is by far better than the scottish league.

:D He's taken a huge step up. The equivalent of a non-league player signing for a Prem club. I guarantee he'll be a success.

Poor move for him, good for the NT. He'll be under constant pressure against top strikers and could improve his game.

eintracht is a good side, cup finalists last year and frankfurt a great city. great move for him you mean.

also eintracht had an awful start last year but they played great second half of season led by Amanatidis :gr: theyll be an upper middle (if not a surprise top) club this year...

scotsman- german league is a much more talented league than scotland dont joke yourself...its one of the worlds top...teams like frankfurt, hamburg, stuttgart, bremen, bayern, dortmund, nuremburg could rip up rangers or hearts...

eintracht is a good side, cup finalists last year and frankfurt a great city. great move for him you mean.

also eintracht had an awful start last year but they played great second half of season led by Amanatidis :gr: theyll be an upper middle (if not a surprise top) club this year...

scotsman- german league is a much more talented league than scotland dont joke yourself...its one of the worlds top...teams like frankfurt, hamburg, stuttgart, bremen, bayern, dortmund, nuremburg could rip up rangers or hearts...

I know you're right, I stand corrected file. I didnt realise the Frankfurt had made it to the UEFA Cup this year. So as long as he'll be playing EU competition and in the Bundesliga its a good thing. And as Darkhorse rightly pointed out, German coaches will mould him and improve aspects of his game, positioning, etc.

rip up? wot does tht mean?

i never questioned the quality of the german league!

i questioned the quality of sotirios kyrgiakos!! :LOL:

actually read the post b4 u post ur s%$#!!

(nuremburg) :LOL:

yes..this point was clearly evident,when Rangers released him....

boys..enough of the talk and let the man play...bickering will do nothing...lets see how he fairs in germany before we start speaking hypothetically...fyssas, the man has talent, this is undeniable...he has to work on a few things and i believe germany is a good place to work on his positioning which he has trouble with..he was also released by rangers because le guen came in and is completely changing the rangers system..

he was also released by rangers because le guen came in and is completely changing the rangers system..

but surely if he is as talented as you say, he would not have been shown the door?

u can't jus ignore his shortcomings. he wasnt good enuff!

he was not suited to the scottish game, he couldnt handle simple things such as dribbling into his feet! he's well built, but frequently went down,poleaxed by a shoulder barge.

god help "soti" in germany

• 2 weeks later...

everyone here knows he's just not good enough.

he couldn't hack it in the spl,fools. he got RELEASED. does that not tell you something?

yes the german league is better, but to suggest i'm jealous....of what?

the fact that kyrgiakos has left scotland?

but then why was he always in the starting 11???fool

gime a break the guy has over 30+ games in the cl(how many scottish players has that)

way to put him in place...

thats odd he says that...Kyrgiakos is perfect for the Scottish game. He wins everything in the air, hes dirty, makes a lot of hard tackles...

If he was such shite why would he leave for a better club and league? :blink:

ffs! he got RELEASED! he didnt leave,didnt want to leave!!!!

and get this evry1.......a better club :LOL:

oh yes,frankfurt are bigger thn rangers....hmmm....

lets see how many others agree with this,then you can prove it :D

Dude Frankfurt are a side with history, who the ###### are Rangers??? You really do overate the Scottish league. Its nothing, its a bogus league! Your star player is about to leave you to sign for Southampton ffs! As for Kyriakos, he left by mutual consent, that does not mean he was released. Both parties thought it was best.

ffs! he got RELEASED! he didnt leave,didnt want to leave!!!!

and get this evry1.......a better club :LOL:

oh yes,frankfurt are bigger thn rangers....hmmm....

lets see how many others agree with this,then you can prove it :D

Dude Frankfurt are a side with history, who the ###### are Rangers??? You really do overate the Scottish league. Its nothing, its a bogus league! Your star player is about to leave you to sign for Southampton ffs! As for Kyriakos, he left by mutual consent, that does not mean he was released. Both parties thought it was best.
hmm...rangers no history....yes ok..google search them mate.

what the ###### have frankfurt done anyway?

you are going on about history...that doesnt matter,its the present that counts.

the scottish league is a joke? :LOL:

was the spl and sfa banned from all european competition...nope.

yes it has been overturned,but you really need to explain what is so poor about the scottish game

hmmm....sum point there. you really provided sum info to back it up

ethnikistis-the greek league is superior to the scottish league because........

The players and teams in it are better!

Good result for Rangers against the South Africans today btw! :LOL:

i no rangers r s%$#!! i h8 thm! i only defended them cos u tried to make out they wer worse than frankfurt!

hmm....is it not that paok salonika defender(cnt spell his name) is joining my team?

is he taking a step down,to play champions league football?

...... :LOL:

Dude you havent made it to the CL yet. If you draw any decent side in qualifying, like Red Star Belgrade, etc, you arent going! Also PAOK arent the 2nd best team in Greece so you cant parallel them to Hearts. Anyway this is a post about Kyriakos, so for arguments sake I'll agree that Hearts are amazing and Kyriakos has taken a step down, now go away please.

i no rangers r s%$#!! i h8 thm! i only defended them cos u tried to make out they wer worse than frankfurt!

hmm....is it not that paok salonika defender(cnt spell his name) is joining my team?

is he taking a step down,to play champions league football?

...... :LOL:

Dude you havent made it to the CL yet. If you draw any decent side in qualifying, like Red Star Belgrade, etc, you arent going! Also PAOK arent the 2nd best team in Greece so you cant parallel them to Hearts. Anyway this is a post about Kyriakos, so for arguments sake I'll agree that Hearts are amazing and Kyriakos has taken a step down, now go away please.
ok ok. but i wanted to hear how the greek game is so much better than ours.

oh well,if this isnt the right thread fine.

but im always pleased to see ur misguided comments,so feel free sometime to open a new thread :tup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Argy changed the title to Sotirios Kyrgiakos (retired)
  • Nikitas locked this topic

Archived