Phantis Forums

Olympiakos in Group D'

Irlandos

I agree with Kerr.

And I think it becomes more difficult for Olympiakos, since it has to play Real and Galata away in the first round. This can leave him behind in the standings rather quicly.

Anyway, good luck guys, if you get point(s) in the first game, then everything is more easy.

I think this group is perhaps the toughest group you can fall in!

Juventus and Galata6aray are known to us and we know what to expect. Sociedad is unkown in Europe and they had a good season last year, and lost the title at the end.

Only a few weeks ago the so called "europeans" lost a trophy and a tournament in Spain when they were outclassed and outplayed by Seville and another team of amateur matadors!!

Even the endless gifts of penalties that they were awarded throughout their pre season matches weren't enough to save face!!

Spanish football is perhaps the best and strongest league in the world.

So basicly Olympiakos has to go out and take each game very seriously and not overlook any opponent like they had done in the past. Also its important to get the results and points early, because experience shows us that the stronger teams don't go out for points in the final matchdays once they've secured a spot. And they resort to fielding weaker sides with 18 yr olds, and therefore we can't expect any favours from other teams. Although especially for the battle of second spot, it helps to have a side like Juventus that can carve away points from the others home and away.

I really am not overly concerned if they advance or not, I'll be happy if they get some good results and most of all have excellent performances. If they concentrate on winning the 3 matches at home, we are in with a chance. The first match with Sociedad is the key....... Hopefully they can start like they did with Deportivo La Coruna when unfortunately they equalised past the allocated injury time.

You know, as much as I hate Gavroi, I'm gonna root for you guys because you represent Greece and if you do bad again then we'll probably be left with two allotted teams for the tournament next year. Anyway, good luck against Gala but if you get knocked out in the first round I'll still make fun of you guys... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Thryleon

Good luck to

Olympiakos

Juventus

Real Sociedad.

I hope, think and believe Ofsp beat the bitchsons.

The last 2 years GAYsaray is sucking in europe.

Good luck to:

Juventus

Real

and....

Galatasaray! :tup:

The last 78 yeras Gauroi are sucking in Europe! :P

You have just preven that you want us to lose more than you want the Greeks to prosper. It just goes to show what complexes we have given to some Pao fans that it comes to the point where they want us to lose before Tourkoi. Edited Part

Tryleon my mate,

We have agreed to keep this sports related 100%

I agree that sport sometimes is not away from politics and social considerations but please use the Community Boards some links above for this discussion...

We have made an effort to make the two forums adjacent exctly for this purpose because poltics fuel bad sports discussion sometimes.

Thank you and do excuse me for editing

Dimitris

geia sas re phantides!

sas apothimisa!

piga ellada kai ksanagirisa...thn deuterh mera piga sta kentrika grafia tou thrylou mas, giname meloi me ton mpampa mou, vgikame fotografies me to 7o, kai me ta alla...

loipon oson afora to gkroup mas, ontos pio diskola den mporouse na mas katsei h klirosh...

pantos goustarw oti eimaste outsider, dioti tosa xronia me tis sxetika eukoles den ta pigename kai toso kala, tespa...

opos ipe kai o filos mas o attilio, t mats klidi einai me thn real sociedad. an analogistoume oti sta prota paixnidia ta pigename panta kala, ta oneira epitrepounte, etsi?

FORZA THRYLARA!

eeeooo, protathlima kai kypello kai europaiko! :rolleyes:

I really think OSFP are gonna cause some damage this year in the champions league. I think they will do either damage to galatasaray or sociedad and stop them from qyualifying to the next stage.

Help Juventus again as they did about 5 years ago v. Rosenborg? :huh:

Here is the kind of atmosphere that Galata6aray can expect to find when they visit us at Rizoupouli........ Hopefully they will also walk away with the same beating in the score-line as well!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ante Geia PALIOKOTES prwta8lhma 3ana sto Peiraia!!

FOREVER ANTI-Galat6aray

I wouldnt think that you want something like that to happen in Europe!! Throwing missiles, stones and chairs, placing gas through the pipes in the locker rooms etc etc, you are looking for a european ban for at least 78 years......

Not that you will miss anything of course during that time..... :P Perhaps it will be better for both thrinos and Greek football!!

I wouldnt think that you want something like that to happen in Europe!! Throwing missiles, stones and chairs, placing gas through the pipes in the locker rooms etc etc, you are looking for a european ban for at least 78 years......

Not that you will miss anything of course during that time..... :P Perhaps it will be better for both thrinos and Greek football!!

Pes'to ksana Esp, alloi einai oi paliokotes pou ta kanoune auta mono sthn Ellada. Kan'ta sth Eurwph kai 8a ksanapaikseis thn 3h xilieterida M.F (meta Ford)*.

*( Brave New World- Aldus Huxley)

Attilio, Gala is playing their games in their Olympic Stadium (capacity 80,000+), so don't think Rizoupoli is going to scare them. Sure smaller stadiums are more 'cosy' and

The noise carries better (never been to Riz to judge though), but I think OLY's trip to the Poli will be much more of a task for them than Gala's trip to Riz from an atmosphere standpoint.

Let's wait until the new Karaiskaki is done and ready to rumble before we speak about atmosphere.

And for God's sake, please OLY don't loose to the Tourkos.

Archived