Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers (2009/10)

george21

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only way Yiourka is going to come to AEK is if we win the play-offs and no one else wants him. Logically speaking greek football is not the best caliber soccer in Europe. He might try to go play in Germany, France, Portugal or even in Italy, I really doubt he is going to come to AEK and especially with our money problems. It would be amazing to have him, but not going to happen.

AEK should of never gotten rid of Toszer, Kone, Pappas. Their nothing special but they could have improved later on in life, Toszer with a pretty good left foot, Kone had some skill would of improved if AEK kept him and Pappas had no skill but was extremely fast, you can't beat speed. and getting rid or Papastathopoulos dumb move. AEK should of moved in faster on Zairi if they really wanted that play-maker that much, but no money and AEK are messing everything up. Last year they got rid of so many players through free-agency, if they would of sold them all for cheap it would of been smarter. But I wonder if AEK are going to sign those 2 Romanians and how big of an impact their going to have.

Its just a bloody mess with aek right know the well is running dry saxa might be out the door and were talking about snatching up recoba leonardo with what monopoly money BIG MEL needs to step in with his bank account but that does not seem likely.

With out the green backs we will always and forever be 3 best and maybe lower with paoks rennaisance

Im so sick and tired of going threw the motions every frecken year with the same bs

Stupid. Saxa has been our MVP this year with his play and our consistency. We lose him, we start over.

Too bad Demi got greedy and screwed things up and put us back into debt. He figured "big" aquisitions would buy us a Championship... guess that didnt work out.

Romanian sources claim that AEK is involved in negotiations with Rapid Bucharest for the acquisition of Vasile Maftei and Costin Lazar.

The sum of 5 million euros has been mentioned for the acquisition of both.

Not great :tdown: but if the Recoba rumours are true, then I don't know what to say. He's completely lost it. :nono:

This was an ok signing. I think it was a desperate move from our side. Let's see who is next?!! Not really hopeing for anything good. I think this season will be the same like our last 12 years!!! I hate to say it! Hope i am wrong!! :(

Archived