Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manolas has said we wont be buying in the winter transfer period so Dava do u think its gonna be a terrible year for AEK?

i think we have a good squad that can challenge for the title however we are too far behind now so we will prob have to wait til next year for that.

We just need to start gelling and i believe Bajevic can do that for us.

The last few games i have had a bad feeling but i feel good about this game, i this game will turn our season around.

prediction.... 3-0 win

Manolas has said we wont be buying in the winter transfer period so Dava do u think its gonna be a terrible year for AEK?

Well I think Manolas is trying to keep everything is calm and not state that we need signings.... It will just add uncertainty and the players will get nervous. They dont need any more pressure or things to worry about. I think we will have 2-4 signings. Probably 2 backs and depending on how Pelitieri/Basinas/Kafes play as a true midfielder or even attacking mid.

Ofcourse I could be wrong, but I think it is obvious we have some serious holes in our team and the management knows this...and needs to do something about it.

I know the news doesnt report on every practice session, but I was very interested to hear that hear that Dusan spent significant time with the strikers. I like to see that since we have some good ones, but they are not producing.

I hope he spent time with the midfielders as well to make sure the service to the strikers is sufficient.

Yes, according to the press, these are the two main problems he identified with the team atm. Midfielders' service and strikers' productivity.

Of course everyone already knew this :) but it's good to see Dusan work on this.

Yeah, we the "experts" here at Phantis knew it :P, but I never read Donis doing anything about it.... again, I know they dont make comments about every session... but it was significant time working on those issues...

i'm hoping they work...

Tbh I'm pretty confident now that we have Bajevic as our manager. With Donis I always felt like he was full of good intentions but his actions just wouldn't cut it. I think Bajevic is the right man at the right time, I have not too much hope left for this season but believe a protathlima is a very realistic expectation for next season, given that we make the right moves during the summer.

Tomorrow is the first game I really expect to see something again, Dusan has had about ten days with the team now and he has an ok schedule in front of him next week, with us facing Panthrakikos (at home I believe, still, not to be underestimated with their 15 points so far!) which buys him more time. Then we face Aris!

Well, good luck this season, but I wonder if Levadiakos beats AEK and maybe another bad result what would the fans say about Dussan.....

In Greece people want instant gratification...

No matter who the coach is, when you get the team mid-season, without preparing it before, and without having anything to do with signups, then it's very hard.

What are you REALISTIC aims for this season?

Well, good luck this season, but I wonder if Levadiakos beats AEK and maybe another bad result what would the fans say about Dussan.....

In Greece people want instant gratification...

No matter who the coach is, when you get the team mid-season, without preparing it before, and without having anything to do with signups, then it's very hard.

What are you REALISTIC aims for this season?

my realistic aims for this season after the start we have had is still to finish top 3, definetely wont win because i believe olympiakos are too far ahead of anyone. PAO are having problems getting points as well but i feel they are stronger then us and believe they will start winning there games.

Teams like PAOK, Xanthi and Ergotelis normally start dropping points and im expecting that to happen again, however PAOK look really good this year and i wouldnt be surprised if they dont drop points.

First chance for AEK, Pliatsikas with a cross but Blanco couldn't reach it.

It's obvious the players were instructed not to hold the ball longer than a few seconds ... let's see if this one touch football will get us somewhere this game. :)

Archived