Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This team is for the skoupidia ...

throw them all out except for two or three of them.

What a disappointment. What a bunch of losers really. And why would anyone want Basinas to take that kick??? The guy can barely walk!

I've so had enough of this crap. What are our goals this season? Avoid relegation?

And again ... BAJEVIC WHY WOULD YOU LET BASINAS TAKE THAT KICK???

What will next week be??? Humiliation by Panthrakikos???

I saw the last 15 minutes or so. You guys play allright, but nothing special from what I saw. You didnt really deserve a vicotry, but then you were given it on a plate! No way was Djebbour tackled in the box. And then you go and miss two penalties! I agree with Genome, the psychology at Aek defently has problems and have to do a better job. I thought Aek would have an amazing year this year because they are not in europe. I guess I am wrong.

APISTEFTO RE GAM#$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Can some one please wake me up from this nightmare this has got to stop the nonsense has gone to far when we do get the ball past mid field we hit 3 post and we get 2 penalties and tipota ELEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The worst aek ive seen in long long time really sad and depressing beeing an aek fans

im SO :(

I M SORRY I NEED TO VENT MY FRUSTRATION BASINAS HAS HAD A HORRIBLE PLAY WITH AEK SO FAR HE HAD A CHANCE TO REDEEM HIM SELF A LITTLE BIT AND GET ALL US ANTI BASINAS FANS OFF HIS BACK FOR AT LEAST ONE MORE WEEK AND HE SHANKS BOTH PENALTIES AX RE KARAFLA GIATI OF ALL THE PLAYERS TO TAKE IT WHY HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAFIA, basinas only took 1 penalty, not both, Manduca took the other penalty.

I thought it was Scocco? :blink: But you're right it was Manduca!

Anyway I see in the press now that the excuse is "no luck" ... what happened yesterday has nothing to do with luck. You strike the ball a little bit better and it goes in instead of on the dokari. It's simple as that. Same goes for the penalty. If you strike it like the goalie is 5 years old and you don't want to hurt him, then luck has little or nothing to do with it.

GUYS regardless of who took it they both missed and that is shamefull .

Its so sad that evey frecking year we have to rebuild our club with players and revolving managers door.

The horrible mistakes off season have truly opened a can of worms we had a championship club last year to the X MASTERS with some of the most brutal football i have ever seen my life.

We knew were our weaknesses were and we were not able to plug them why

Archived