Phantis Forums

O

george21

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im happy with the win, however on another day this game could have been a lot different, if OFI put there chances away and were lucky not to give own goals away we could have lost by a couple of goals and not have won by 3 goals.

anyway its another 3 points which is good, olympiakos get there 3 points they won 1-0, hopefully pao can slip up against larisa.

Great away win for us. We looked good in some parts of the game. Hope that PAO can sleep up here but it don't look like it. They are winning 1-0 and Larissa is playing with 10!!!!!

Awful display. Very fortunate to come away with the win, much the less by a 3 goal margin.

fyi, the reason aek had only one shot on goal when the score was 2-0 ius bercause one of the goals was an own goal.

Man of the match-No question, BLANCO. Class move to lay it off to Edinho for the 4th goal.

Poor performance. In my opinion, there was only one goal. Two auto goals and one off of a set piece. The score is very deceiving. To be honest I think there was a lot of disorganization and really not much positive.

Some thoughts:

faster play even though Rivaldo was playing.

The cancer has started: Rivaldo mouthing off

Blano is on a mission to sign with AEK.

Keep Caesar off the field.

Take the win, but do not think that we will win too many other games playing this way.

Keep Bourbos on the pitch and Arruabarena on the bench....where he belongs.

It was good to see Pliatsikas as well. I'm fine with Ramos not playing either.

What's with everyone against Cesar? He's been playing great the last few matches. What do you expect from the guy if his previous coach kept him on the bench every game.

True, I'm very happy with his recent form.

When he is playing for a contract he busts his ass... when he has a contract he is lazy... look at the whole first half of the season and the end of last season.. he did nothing... then started complaining that he wanted another contract... once AEK said they would not renew, his tune changed and he started busting his ass again. Tells everyone he wants to stay and that his fam is happy in Greece. Dont need guys like this.... besides, where else is this guy going to play other than in greece?

Archived