Phantis Forums

O

george21

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rivaldo out, Julio Cesar in.

Cesar impressed the last two games, let's see about this game.

1-3 own goal Barkawan ! ! ! Blanco crosses towards Edinho, but Barkawan tries to get the ball out for a corner, instead kicks it into his own team's nets.

Rivaldo walks off the pitch and Kostenoglou wants to shake hands or whatever, and Rivaldo gives him the "you made a mistake" gesture, ignores him and walks to the bench.

I don't like this. Doesn't matter what status he has. And tbh I'm 100% fine with the substitution, Cesar played two very good games against PAO and Xanthi, and I'm sure he won't disappoint the remaining 25 minutes of this game!

i wondered what that was with rivaldo and Kostenoglou, hopefully nothing too serious, maybe rivaldo was just disappointed to come off and thought he could last the game.

in the end it worked a treat because the ofi defender wasnt switched on.

Nsaliwa with a shot, just wide of the post, nice run and shot, unlucky

Indeed a bad move. Of course we can't possibly know what exactly made him do that, but still I don't think he should publically embarrass his coach like that. Disappointing!

I'm glad though Kostenoglou has the guts that Ferrer didn't have, and takes him out when he sees fit, not when Rivaldo sees fit.

Yellow to Kounenakis.

Yeah I noticed too. Haven't seen any images of fans misbehaving though so I guess it's just a precaution.

Btw Toszer is already a couple of minutes in.

Blanco out, Georgeas in. (First game since the Uefa Cup game vs PSG last year that he plays).

Blanco gets a lot of respect from the crowd!

Yellow to Sfakianakis.

Archived