Phantis Forums

Chelsea - Olympiakos

Crazy

Who is going to win?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win?

• Olympiakos
    • Chelsea

Lemonis is warming up Bellucshi,Leonardo and Sisic.With the excemption of the last name i would welcome the rest.Plus i hope he does something now and not on the 75th minute.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

galletti and lua lua are the team

o well injuries happen

lua lua injuries was lemonis fault... eprepe na ton prostatepsei kai malista apenanti se omada opos i tripoli pou paizei sklira...

the old... the other one is screaming for no reason...

:D :LOL:

And the old one every five minutes comes in with one sentence that glorifies OSFP ... :D then remains silent for the next five minutes and so on :D

I Aggloi exoun xeftilisi to Elliniko podosfairo. Se rythmo proponisis. Pali kala pou exei katevi kai mia dyo fores kato apo tin sentra o olympiakos. Les na min exei oute ena sout pano sto terma olo to imixrono?

What an embarresment.

Pioi Aggloi???1-2 exei i Chelsea tetoious........ :LOL: :LOL:

im sorry to say this, but ledesma is not a great player. he has no pass and no offensive side. anyone who rated him above mattos is dreaming.

i like that polish guy though.. he is a smart RB. lacks the speed to be super

the only OSFP players PAO could use are Torosidis, Kovacevic, Galetti and LuaLua...

The rest are 'gia petama'.

Ledesma, Antzas, Patsatzoglou, Pantos, Cesar....very lousy players.

Comentators in USA (english origin)

"Thrylos as there called in Greece, meaning Legend... nothing legendary about this performance thats for sure " :LOL:

but for the game....

i dont see why not put in Beluschi, or whatever happened to Nunez? Chelsea will come out next half and expect an easy finish to the match. If OSFP can come out on the 45th minute determined, with some force and make their attacking subs before the half starts.. thats the only, and I mean only scenario OSFP will get back or at least look like they put up a fight.

I have a bad feeling Lemonis will let them just finish out the game 2-0, 3-0. Its as if the match was given up after the first 5 minutes.

:D Mate, it's 9:16am in the UK, and I have an exam at 11am. Instead of doing some last minute revision, I'm on the internet reading up on the game's news and getting excited. On top of that, I've slept 10 hours in the last 4 days now... it's really starting to take its toll now. That's how much this game has turned my life upside down!!!!

Bear in mind I'm an Olympiakos fan living in London, imagine the effects of losing this game. All my Chelsea supporting friends will give me a nervous breakdown!

Btw, congrats with the game last night :)

Should have met up before I left London... Anyway!

Hope your exam went well and that you won't be too disappointed with the game BUT at least you can be very pride of the Olympiakos fan, ###### hell, they are bloody mental :o :huh: :nw:

There's good news and there's bad news. The bad news is Oly ain't making it. The good news is that if they continue playing like this, they'll keep Chelsea under 10 goals!

Very poor first half performance by Oly! They're dragging their feet!!! :tdown: :tdown:

Comentators in USA (english origin)

"Thrylos as there called in Greece, meaning Legend... nothing legendary about this performance thats for sure " :LOL:

heard the same thing :LOL: or :angry:

either way they should mention the joke of a decision vs kalamaria & tell the people how legends are made in GREECE

Archived