Phantis Forums

Chelsea - Olympiakos

Crazy

Who is going to win?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win?

• Olympiakos
    • Chelsea

6 hours left before the game starts and right now the only thing i want is for the game to actually start.I am tired of waiting,talking,analyzing,wishing,dreaming,hoping,vizualizing about.Lets have it and be done with it.Bring us Chelsea in the arena and lets go at it. :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

It is going to be a LOOOOOOONG day and night :D

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

paxiotis... what has pantos done wrong. He plays much better defensivly and can get in a cross or 2... sorry to break it to you but plain speed isnt good enough... leonardo will get burnt because he cant defned very well..

plus pantos has played great so far... "if it aint broke dont fix it"

i no we shuoldnt fix it if it aint broken but i dont think its good enough to hold up chlsea. I no pantos is really good and i love him, but id prefer leonardos to start. Just because hes speed and hes offence which we wont have at all this game.

I guess its smarter to bring him in latter in the game when chelsea are getting tired

anyways less then 5 hours now and I CANT WAIT

Chelsea to show Olympiacos respect

Any team with the ability to win away to Werder Bremen and S.S. Lazio deserves the utmost respect and Chelsea FC coach Avram Grant believes it would be folly to dismiss the threat that Olympiacos CFP pose when the sides resume their UEFA Champions League first knockout round tie after a goalless first leg.

Read the full article here.

Archived