1. 1. Who is going to win?

• Olympiakos
    • Chelsea

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the game shown live on ESPN 2????

Can someone let me know if this is the case :whistle:

Chelski will destroy us on the field BUT Spastic will score the equaliser in the 89th minute to put us thru to the 1/4's with a 1-1 draw :P  :LOL:  :LOL:

Galleti and Lua Lua is 80% of our counter attack solets hope we can put our chance or two away when they come our way :nw:

Why are you doing this to me? :( :( :( :( :(

Check here:

http://sports.phantis.com/soccer/games/TV_..._schedules.html

and here

http://clubs.phantis.com/sports/index.php?...=0entry162005

Thank you dark_horse :tup:

I am going to kill myself now,all this trouble and nobody checks it....snif,snif :(

Is the game shown live on ESPN 2????

Can someone let me know if this is the case :whistle:

In the US, the match will show it on ESPN 2. I checked it under espn.com.
Is the game going to be shown live only in the US?

Living in Australia i was wondering if the game will be shown live on ESPN as well???

Guest TheLegend

he better watch his back :( <_<

If you think about it though he has the right facts to base it on. We lost our MAIN counter attacking players. They got all their players back. We are playing them away where they havnt lost in 60 games I believe. The team is performing so poorly. We have no shot at counters and thats where we will get scored. I think we are gona go into halftime 1-0 down and open up and will get scored on. Lemonis cant just play 4-5-1 wiht the same lineup we need some creativity here... something unexpected... AND NO I DONT MEAN START KONSTANTINOU m#$%! LEMONIS :tdown:

I'm getting so excited with this game, I could cut the tension with a knife! 

On Wednesday I'm walking into a popular British Football Pub to watch the game, wearing an Olympiakos jersey (last game I was the only Oly fan in there), and chowing down on some bangers and mash.

If we can pull this one off, I hope the glass on the windows aren't too thick, for when they throw me through them.  :P

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Lets us know where you are and we will come to help :tup: :box:
MacDintons Pub in Tampa. Not too many windows, lots of brick walls.

Maybe I should wear that thick black bra thingy on my head like Petr Cech :ph34r:

:LOL:

i think it will be tough for you guys...id love to see a result here but realistically chelsea have the advantage..with lua lua and galetti out your team has less offesive strength..those players can make the difference in any game so it is unfortunate they are out...if a boring undetermined chelsea come out then yu guys have a great chance but if they come out strong and hard it will be extremely difficult...

good luck...

Guest TheLegend

what is chelsea expected to play? 4-5-1 with drogba up front?

Lol, Chelsea are coached by a moron but not as bad as the lemon. Chelsea wouldnt go into a game against us knowing half our offense is gone in their home and play defensive... Only we do that...against all the small teams in greece...bravo lemonis. We will lose this game by alot because we have key players out and our coach is very predicatble.

Grant just doesnt have it like mourinio did i dont think he can go win the final but he has a good chance of beating us which i hope doesnt happen.

chelsea has the money to beat little teams like olympiakos but i think our defence can play well. i think our defence this season has played well and i dont think chelsea will break through that easily

Guest TheLegend

I had a feeling patsa was gona play mid for toro on the wing. Who else would be there? We need someone who can play decent d and have some speed.

Guest TheLegend

paxiotis... what has pantos done wrong. He plays much better defensivly and can get in a cross or 2... sorry to break it to you but plain speed isnt good enough... leonardo will get burnt because he cant defned very well..

plus pantos has played great so far... "if it aint broke dont fix it"

Right, I'll be wearing my old Olympiakos shirt that was given years ago on Wednesday for the pleasure of taking the piss out of the Chelsea fans.

Dude are you managing to sleep? :LOL:

:D Mate, it's 9:16am in the UK, and I have an exam at 11am. Instead of doing some last minute revision, I'm on the internet reading up on the game's news and getting excited. On top of that, I've slept 10 hours in the last 4 days now... it's really starting to take its toll now. That's how much this game has turned my life upside down!!!!

Bear in mind I'm an Olympiakos fan living in London, imagine the effects of losing this game. All my Chelsea supporting friends will give me a nervous breakdown!

Btw, congrats with the game last night :)

This is a very good starting lineup boys! _______ GERA GAMA TA MOUNIA ______! 

I am sorry, this must be the most idiotic chant in the universe. (I know all teams use it, mine not excluded, and its not a comment on the original poster).

Good luck today. Score some goals and leave the sex for later in the night :P

Archived