24 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win?

• Olympiakos
    • Chelsea

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well that is disgaceful...3-0,

even worse was no changes at half. OSFP and Lemonis never beleived from the start of this game.

Chelsea were goign to come out feeling comfortable, and you have 5 minutes to completly suprise them at the egining of the half and get them out of rythm.....instead, holes in defense, corners, sloppy defens and marking and no passes.

at 2-0, miracles can happen. But in 45 mins, you need as much time as you can get so you may as well make your changes at half. Theres absolutley nothing to gain by bleeding out a few minutes with the same lineup and hoping it will change miraculously..

OSFP now needs to put 11 men back and go home. They do not deserve to progress.

This match isa graphic ilustratin of the difference between the EPL and the SL.

Ther is absolutely no comparison between the two teams. NONE.

I hae no doubt that if Chelsea were forced to play entirely left footed, or even solely two touch, they still would have won.

sorry guys..i really did want u to get a result but this is really sloppy poor football...i would be embarrased..hell i am embarrased and im not even an oly fan! your players just look like they accepted defeat from the first minute..no drive, no passion...really sad way to go out after a pretty impressive run in the CL for u this year...sorry if u guys take offense, but i dont see how anyone who watched this game could disagree with me...chelsea look like they are playing a training match...

Archived