24 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win?

• Olympiakos
    • Chelsea

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

enjoy the last 8 min of CL because we wont see it till next year

you have to finish first to get into qualifying 3rd round, or finish 2nd to get into 2nd round qualies. oh thats right.. u guys win games on paper as well. nm. u will go back as champions.

thats greek football... we have to learn from fenerbance.. turks are in next round.. fener destroyed seville in the second half...

Good year,not the best end for our euro campaign but we tried with the powers and players that we have.Congrats on our boys and BIG kuddos to our loyal and crazy fans. :tup: :tup: :tup: :nw: :nw:

& the bleeding has ended

Are you a gavros fan and i did not know about it??Were you bleeding during the game??

Ena giatro sto 13 parakalo :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

everyone on here knows that im a big anti-olympiakos.. but i have to give credit to oly fans... i wish our fans na ferontousan to idio...

way to kill the little happiness we still had

no bro, i didnt mean it that way. Im just saying that belluschi hasnt showed me anything so far in the games he has played. ergotelis,panionio,kalamaria, asteras etc were all poor performances. Today he had some free space against an indifferent opponent in the last part of the 2nd half. It was good that oly took advanage of that space but overall a poor performance.

Some guy on supersportfm said that oly should of played more open from the beggining because Chelsea didnt get that many chances?

What!

easy with the propaganda. the game could of easily been way worse.

Great run but not as lucky as in the group stage.

Archived