Who is going to win?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win?

• Olympiakos
    • Chelsea

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another critical issue is how they will be prepared tactically, since their coach obviously sucks.

They can be thrown out there and play like madmen with their fantastic talent, but every team needs to be organized. I'm not saying or do I expect they'll play like crap, but a bit of disorganization can lead to some big mistakes.

On paper, this team should have their way with us. I'm thinking the only factors that can possibly screw things up for Chelsea is tactical blunders (which Mr. Avram showed for the Cup Final) and poor teamwork. This ongoing fiasco with their coach seems like it might (maybe please :not:) help.

Our team has played real tight in the CL and with lots of confidence. If we don't have an advantage in at least the teamwork department, I really don't know what else we can hope for.

Another critical issue is how they will be prepared tactically, since their coach obviously sucks.

They can be thrown out there and play like madmen with their fantastic talent, but every team needs to be organized. I'm not saying or do I expect they'll play like crap, but a bit of disorganization can lead to some big mistakes.

On paper, this team should have their way with us. I'm thinking the only factors that can possibly screw things up for Chelsea is tactical blunders (which Mr. Avram showed for the Cup Final) and poor teamwork. This ongoing fiasco with their coach seems like it might (maybe please :not:) help.

Our team has played real tight in the CL and with lots of confidence. If we don't have an advantage in at least the teamwork department, I really don't know what else we can hope for.

When was the last time Chelsea lost before the final on Sunday?

Grant's a great manager.

Greek fans went to Chelsea website and reserved extra tickets for gates all over the stadium instead of just getting the ones that Olympiakos was selling.Pretty much some people got tricky but got caught. ;) Olympiakos got tickets for the game and we will have supporters for this one.Just not all over the place. :D :D

The funny thing is that there website did not say that you got to be a Chelsea fan member to purchase the tickets and that is why some people are complaining to the Greek embassy in London and to EPO but with not a real chance of changing things bacause UEFA does not mess around.

Also here is the schedule for Olympiakos team during the day of the match:

I dont justify what some fans try to do here but it should not allow them to finish the purchase.At some point it should say,put your Chelsea member/fan number and that could be the end of the story.They are corect about what they are saying and doing now for not wanting those tickets to go into the away team fans.

"Please be aware that non-members of a Greek nationality buying tickets for the Olympiacos game will have their orders cancelled."

from the chelsea site

What if olympiakos did that? No britsh names or anything similar are aloud to our game unless permission

"Please be aware that non-members of a Greek nationality buying tickets for the Olympiacos game will have their orders cancelled."

from the chelsea site

What if olympiakos did that? No britsh names or anything similar are aloud to our game unless permission

That message was put after they realized what was going on.....we are Greeks after all,what can i say...... :tup: :tup: :tup:

They can be thrown out there and play like madmen with their fantastic talent, but every team needs to be organized.  I'm not saying or do I expect they'll play like crap, but a bit of disorganization can lead to some big mistakes.

On paper, this team should have their way with us.  I'm thinking the only factors that can possibly screw things up for Chelsea is tactical blunders (which Mr. Avram showed for the Cup Final) and poor teamwork. This ongoing fiasco with their coach seems like it might (maybe please :not:) help.

When was the last time Chelsea lost before the final on Sunday?

Grant's a great manager.

All we need is a TIE

Month of February:

Feb 2 Portsmouth - Chelsea 1-1 Tie

Feb 10 Chelsea - Liverpool 0-0 Tie

Feb 19 Olympiakos - Chelsea 0-0 Tie

Feb 24 Chelsea - Tottenham 1-2 Loss

Thanks Paxiotis, forgot that one. Thanks for editing. :)

With the exception of the Liverpool game that they drew, show me another slip up they've had at home and when? I'm not saying it's impossible to go through but to suggest Avraam Grant isn't a great manager simply isn't true.

I think he is a great manager. All the teams theyve played are world class. Dont forget they had alota injury trouble and players at the african cup of nations.

Exactly! This is going to be a VERY tough match. If we manage it, it will be Oly's greatest ever European victory imo.

Exactly! This is going to be a VERY tough match. If we manage it, it will be Oly's greatest ever European victory imo.

If we manage to go through,i will not care who wins the champioships in Greece for the next decade..... :LOL: Nothing will matter any more.....

If we manage to go through,i will not care who wins the champioships in Greece for the next decade..... :LOL: Nothing will matter any more.....

:LOL: I've got that "nothing will matter anymore" thing going on too. I've got exams all next week... if we win I'll be too buzzing to revise, if we lose I'll be too depressed to revise, so... I KNOW I'LL BE RETAKING THE YEAR!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

Archived