• Last Reply

forget it

heskey is the worse striker ever

and i have fanatical liverpool fans that absolutely hate just the sight of him

if heskey signs i refuse to watch pao this season

id be embaraased if he was at pao

seriously

the guy is a lemoni

cant shoot, cant turn, cant dribble, only thing is he has a strong build thats it

i dun care wat his work rate is like if u buy a big name striker and heskey isnt a big name, i want goals, not useless running

as a wigan supporter i have watched almost every single game last season therefore know more about him than liverpool fans for when he used to play there..

i watched him almost every weekend and heskey was a great goal scorer and good with assists... he will be better than salpiggidis, papadopoulos and most likely the new croatian and djebbour..

mark my words

Selling Salpi would be a huge mistake.

The new PAO is supposed to be better than that.

Let's not forget all the other stupid moves that dismantled the best PAO team of the 21 st century.

Seitaridis...

Kyrgiakos...

Basinas...

Lyberopoulos...

Gekas...

at least Tzigger tried to make up by getting Salpi and Kara.

Salpi, is one of our leaders along with Kara and Gouma.

His role in this new PAO team is far more than his ability to score.

His ethic, character and leadership are desperately needed in this transition period.

PEACE

YES!

Salpi for ever! :tup:

Selling Salpi would be a huge mistake.

The new PAO is supposed to be better than that.

Let's not forget all the other stupid moves that dismantled the best PAO team of the 21 st century.

Seitaridis...

Kyrgiakos...

Basinas...

Lyberopoulos...

Gekas...

at least Tzigger tried to make up by getting Salpi and Kara.

Salpi, is one of our leaders along with Kara and Gouma.

His role in this new PAO team is far more than his ability to score.

His ethic, character and leadership are desperately needed in this transition period.

PEACE

YES!

Salpi for ever! :tup:

i love salpi but djebbour is a natural goalscorer. i really hope we sign him. he is a great talent.

he are his stats. numbers in (..) are games played followed by goals scored.

2005-2006 Ethnikos Asteras (16) 11-none on PK

2006 Atromitos ...................(12) 6-none on PK

2007-2008 Panionios----------(31) 19-five on PK

Forget somelike Pizzaro who doesnt even want to play in greece. djebbour is dying to come here even tho Benfica apparently offered 3 mil to panionio he wasnt sold.

i love salpi but djebbour is a natural goalscorer. i really hope we sign him. he is a great talent.

he are his stats. numbers in (..) are games played followed by goals scored.

2005-2006 Ethnikos Asteras (16) 11-none on PK

2006 Atromitos ...................(12) 6-none on PK

2007-2008 Panionios----------(31) 19-five on PK

Forget somelike Pizzaro who doesnt even want to play in greece. djebbour is dying to come here even tho Benfica apparently offered 3 mil to panionio he wasnt sold.

According to latest reports, Panionios have held a press conference to say that Djebbour will not be leaving Panionios. If he plays against Napoli then that will be confirmed. Assuming this isn't a PR ploy (which I believe it isn't, because they've gone to the lengths of holding a press conference as opposed to just releasing a statement), then PAO still have to sign a target man and centre-back. Don't get me wrong, as things stand, if the league title race started tomorrow then I'd consider PAO to be favourites. But if a target man and centre-back are signed I'd consider PAO strong favourites for the league and would expect the team to make an impression in Europe too.

So if Panionios is out of the question who should be the target? Personally I don't rate Pizzaro, and he doesn't want to go to Greece anyway so forget him. So who would you like to see? I'd want Brandao (Shakhter), Pavel Pogrebniak (Zenit), or

Luis Saha (Man Utd).

At centre-back, the board have to keep trying to lure Kyrgiakos imo, but if that's a no go how about either Tal Ben Haim or Alex from Chelsea. Both are excellent defenders. 2 more signings and PAO will be ready.

Panionios wanted to make a statement that they did not like the way PAO, and the sports papers were leaking info that Rafik Djebbour was ready to come to us.

He will not be coming to PAO, at least NOT this transfer season.

It is a matter of principle to them.

PEACE

What's going on with the papers / management?

After Gilberto Silva we were told that we were going to go for 2 equally great names for defense and offense.

Now we hear that blenhio is more economical solution and soousa as well.

There is some inconsistency in the press.

Also these 2 transfers are running a bit late, don't you think?

What's going on with the papers / management?

After Gilberto Silva we were told that we were going to go for 2 equally great names for defense and offense.

Now we hear that blenhio is more economical solution and soousa as well.

There is some inconsistency in the press.

Also these 2 transfers are running a bit late, don't you think?

Yeah these are our 2 biggest transfers and theyre quite late.

Im not happy with this, we needed these done deals to have the players ready for 3rd round CL qualifyers which are tough this year.

I seriously doubt theres any real intention to sign a new striker... I dont understand how transfers take 1 month per player to actually finish, even the fall through transfers are saga's ongoing and we lose time.

Sousa closer than ever - almost a done deal apparently. My Brazilian friend -who proved reliable with Mattos and Gabriel (well, provided that the latter continues like that)- says that he is a great scorer, good in the air, fast for his size and comfortable with both feet. I, personally, don't know what to think. Here's a link and another one.

I 'm pretty impressed by the fact that he was the a starter (and top goalscorer) for the very good 1999 Brazilian Under-17 squad btw.

Sousa closer than ever - almost a done deal apparently. My Brazilian friend -who proved reliable with Mattos and Gabriel (well, provided that the latter continues like that)- says that he is a great scorer, good in the air, fast for his size and comfortable with both feet. I, personally, don't know what to think. Here's a link and another one.

I 'm pretty impressed by the fact that he was the a starter (and top goalscorer) for the very good 1999 Brazilian Under-17 squad btw.

im just a little suspect on this guy why did he fail at CSKA Sofia and in Portugal for Martimo if he is so good?

:tdown:

Hopefully HTC proves me wrong....

Its official we have signed him

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubfoot...id=rssfeed&att=

its a crap signing......

how can you fail at CSKA Sofia....

Quite disapointing, considering the names Zigic, Pizarro, were being chased....

Kind of mislead by the sweet talk of management saying were going to get a CF and CB of high class.....

If we sign one of those Brazilian League CB (especially since we didnt spend on a CF, I will be quite pissed.....Get someone PROVEN IN EUROPE or a mega prospect at least. Gabriel, Sousa.......Guys will show some flair and a lot of inconsistency, thats why theyre not in Europe and fialed in Europe. Gabriel was also not a great defender....when hes playing basically a RM role he loooks good, but we needed a right BACK not a right M....he was struggling vs Charleroi to get back into position, how the hell will he do vs real teams?

Im not happy, no more Latin Americans please. Too many Brazilians is not good for the team, and we have way too many.

Archived