Phantis Forums

Olympiakos Appeal

levendi2000

if CAS decision will be heard by the eNd of the week and it falls in the favour of kalamarias.. Anything can happen..

AEK will most likely win the league

and PAO are still mathimatically a chance even though we dont deserve it

AEK do deserve the league this year in all honesty.. and i want to see JUSTICE!!

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeap what will happen is, OSFP will loose 3 points in the courts and loose their last game, AEK will win last game and take title, PAO will win last game 1-0 in the 95' with a penalty and finish above OSFP....a "psychological win" in my book.

this will equal two quality PAO-OSFP matches to look forward too, PAO will win both 2-1 and we'll get the prize of 2nd round qualifying.

what a shambles

However, my heart says osfp (-3 in court)and aek will loose their last games respectivley and PAO will win the title.

this will equal two quality PAO-OSFP matches to look forward too, PAO will win both 2-1 and we'll get the prize of 2nd round qualifying.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Spielberg is looking for some new writers for a new fantasy movie,please aplly.I dont want to see such a talent go to waste.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: We lost to AEK 4-0 but we pretty much handle you properly this year so where did you see those 2-1 results??

Then the only thing left is :

THRYLE GERA PARTO STA XARTIA!!!! :LOL: :LOL: ;) :D

No,no,no,no.I dont want that.Greece and EPO might be corrupted or useless but what should happen if the european court takes OSFP sides?? :o

well, the thing would still stand that olympiakos got beaten by kalamarias and the so-called thrylos had to win the game on paper. this shows that compared to the other two big clubs olympiakos doesn t have any sort of honor. plus it ridicules both kokkalis who some time ferociously proclaimd that the games are to be won on the pitch and of course the ofsp propagande machine which boasts that olympiakos is too good for the greek league etc. if MIGHTY thrylos need thecourts to win against tiny kalamarias its plain ntropi to me...

besides who is wallner anywaythat olympiakos had to file a complaint that he was used. you always have to see everything in the perspective of the greek league. and there i personally see a big loss to olmpiakos in any case. of course the ofsp supporters wont get it but the objective fan understood...

THRYLE GERA PARTO STA XARTIA!!!! :LOL:  :LOL:  ;)  :D

No,no,no,no.I dont want that.Greece and EPO might be corrupted or useless but what should happen if the european court takes OSFP sides?? :o
Well the Europian courts are going to look at this case with paper work that EPO(a.k.a Kokkalis) has send them. So if EPO is on Olympiakos side and all the paper work is in favor of Olympiakos how can the courts go against the EPO ruling? You see my point crazy? :D ;) ;)

Winning a CAS decision would be a consolation price for Olympiakos fans who can feel better and have some rational argument to bring forth about their team winning a game on paper.

A favorable towards Kalamaria CAS decision would be like restoring a game that was by no means affected by the proposed infraction. At this point a lot of damamge has been done.

Where Wallner had played previously, how long, how many contracts he gad, and all that did not give Kalamaria an unfair advantage in winning their contest against Olympiakos. You can invoke the "rules" and the "laws" but the essence of the case is that the reasons for forfeiting the game (even if upheld by CAS) are pretty pathetic. The appeal itself has altered the league table, has exposed the asinine structure called "Greek Football", and has damaged the credibility of Olympiakos.

THRYLE GERA PARTO STA XARTIA!!!! :LOL: :LOL: ;) :D

;) :LOL:

it wont change the fact that the embarracement of laying an egg vs kalamaria

then taking the loss to court???

that will always remain the class act of osfp :P

Nikolaidis and Tzigger went to CAS because EPO sent a request to CAS to have the matter dismissed claiming Kalamaria no longer has standing since they've been relegated by more than the 4 points lost. Its a precautionary move on AEK and PAO's part in case CAS does in fact find Kalamaria no longer has standng.

That is a stupid reason to dismiss the case. It needs to come to full resolution in order to avoid setting an unfair precedent. I cannot believe EPO used an argument like that. It gives the impression that they are desperately grasping at straws.

That is a stupid reason to dismiss the case. It needs to come to full resolution in order to avoid setting an unfair precedent. I cannot believe EPO used an argument like that. It gives the impression that they are desperately grasping at straws.

Thats what it looks like, but its a necessary legal step on EPO/Olympiakos part.

well if osfp wins in the court and thus, the title (assuming they win their last game, but they wont)

it will make me hate them (olympiakos and their fans) more than the police.

yes crazy steven and I are negotiating on some scripts i have written about a little Albanian who grows up in Athens who dreams to play for PAO, his goal in life is to WIN the 2nd round CL play off spot, in the end he does achieve this and PAO go on to not only qualify but WIN the CHampions league. I call it GOAL-LESS (R18)

seriously though, f*** this whole thing.

GREECE 4 EURO2008, we're going to defend the cup aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes crazy steven and I are negotiating on some scripts i have written about a little Albanian who grows up in Athens who dreams to play for PAO, his goal in life is to WIN the 2nd round CL play off spot, in the end he does achieve this and PAO go on to not only qualify but WIN the CHampions league. I call it GOAL-LESS (R18)

:LOL:

THRYLE GERA PARTO STA XARTIA!!!! :LOL:  :LOL:  ;)  :D

;) :LOL:

it wont change the fact that the embarracement of laying an egg vs kalamaria

then taking the loss to court???

that will always remain the class act of osfp :P

In this case Olympiakos are chasing the 3 points because of the Champions League $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :P

If Aek and Pao where in the same position they would have done exactly the same thing and if you say NO i say @@ KALABREZIKA :LOL: :LOL:

My friend we all know that its all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :tdown:

ROUND 30 RESULTS:

Aek will get a 1-1 vs Asteras :LOL:

Pao will loose a 2-1 vs Kalamaria :LOL:

OLY will get a 2-0 vs Hraklhs :nw:

CAS will return the 4 points back to Kalamria BUT we will still win the comp :1eye:

and KALAMARIA will remain in 1st Division :o

If Aek and Pao where in the same position they would have done exactly the same thing and if you say NO i say @@ KALABREZIKA :LOL:  :LOL:

My friend we all know that its all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :tdown:

No one's arguing that your lawyers didn't do the right thing, that's their job. What is scandalous and disgraceful is the way EPO bent over to accomodate your team.

Archived