Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Veroia

MadBoy13

That would be great cyber but I doubt it 'll happen. In fact, I don't think Kalamaria will even appeal...

I think they would be fools not to appeal such obviously botched case. Why would they lay down three points with no appeal?

I wonder if Panathinaikos who has "enomo symferon" could appeal, or even file a grievance. It is entirely possible that the game will be replayed and Olympiakos will win three points and first place till the end of the season.

Then they'll just bask at the gerokomeio while we sweat playoffs and mid-july qualification games all because EPO botched a transfer and the judges punished the wrong team (replaying the game is really punishment for Kalamaria) :angry:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheLegend

Yes the gerokomeio

Nunez?Galleti?Belluschi?Torosidis?Leonardo? Lua Lua?

Wait you must mean the best goalie in greece?

or hold on a second you MUSTmean the best foward in greece?

I can definitely tell you that Kalamaria will go the whole way if needed with the appeals since if they dont they'll have a player in their team who gets paid for doing nothing. This because if they stick to this decision the player isnt allowed to play in any other game of the league this season. Olympiakos on the other hand is possible to appeal aswell since they have a real have programm from now on considering the CL games and SL aswell. If you also take in consideration that OLy actually has maybe 15 players with whome he always plays you can tell that he cant accept such an decision which would take energy from the players who are already quite exausted. And remember aswell that if the game has to played indeed it has to be done in the next to weeks since as far as i read this was the decision.

Well, cyber, the problem is that the Superleague/EPO regime is so wonderfully weird that any lawyer would find it hard to understand what's going on. Apparently, when a club appeals against a decision that was damaging to it, it is entirely possible for its position to deteriorate. This means, that an appeal could lead to an even worse result - losing the game without even playing again, in this case! So, given that Kalamaria took one point at Pagkriteio, they will most probably just bite the bullet and try their lack once again against OSFP. It is pretty obvious, in my opinion, that there is no chance that the league's so-called "judges" will give this to Kalamaria. As I said, this is the perfect decision for OSFP from every aspect. It's just that they look so bad (Panionios was dominating the game tonight, even with 10 players) that one can hope that they 'll drop points at Toumba or OAKA. Plus, as I 've said before, if the case goes to FIFA there can be no playoffs unless OSFP is not in them - that is, unless they are champions already. So, what do you think will happen if the case actually goes that far? I 'd rather let this one go and see what happens in the rest of the games. Anyway, I don't think PAO have what we call 'ennomo sumferon' in this case. Traditionally, only the two parties can appeal against a decision and, if a third has some problem with it, the specific case has already been tried, so there is nothing they can do about it (this is what we call 'dedikasmeno' in Greek law). This is what happens in real courtrooms anyway - but I can't imagine any other possibilities here either.

Here is the interesting thought:

If the game at Kalamaria is to be repeated it means it never happened. Galeti missed the Kalamaria game with cards. If the game at Kalamaria never happened. I can see Panionios appealing the game against Olympiakos who might be paying an ineligible player. Maybe we'll have a repeat of this game as well. :LOL:

remember rules are rules!

if the kalamaria game is replayed panionios gets the 3-0 against frinos!!!!

and it dont matter if frinos was not notified from epo about this cause epo also "forgot" to notifie kalamaria about some outdated rules.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If the game at Kalamaria is to be repeated it means it never happened. Galeti missed the Kalamaria game with cards. If the game at Kalamaria never happened. I can see Panionios appealing the game against Olympiakos who might be paying an ineligible player. Maybe we'll have a repeat of this game as well. :LOL:

and it dont matter if frinos was not notified from epo about this cause epo also "forgot" to notifie kalamaria about some outdated rules.

Take back the "replay the game". Slick is right, his time the ineligible player (Galleti) playing is the responisbillity of Olympiakos. No replay here, just three points to Panionios :LOL: :LOL:

What a stupid mess! Poios to eipe? "Opou koita3w h Ellada me plhgwnei"

Well, cyber, the problem is that the Superleague/EPO regime is so wonderfully weird that any lawyer would find it hard to understand what's going on. Apparently, when a club appeals against a decision that was damaging to it, it is entirely possible for its position to deteriorate. This means, that an appeal could lead to an even worse result - losing the game without even playing again, in this case! So, given that Kalamaria took one point at Pagkriteio, they will most probably just bite the bullet and try their lack once again against OSFP. It is pretty obvious, in my opinion, that there is no chance that the league's so-called "judges" will give this to Kalamaria. As I said, this is the perfect decision for OSFP from every aspect. It's just that they look so bad (Panionios was dominating the game tonight, even with 10 players) that one can hope that they 'll drop points at Toumba or OAKA. Plus, as I 've said before, if the case goes to FIFA there can be no playoffs unless OSFP is not in them - that is, unless they are champions already. So, what do you think will happen if the case actually goes that far? I 'd rather let this one go and see what happens in the rest of the games. Anyway, I don't think PAO have what we call 'ennomo sumferon' in this case. Traditionally, only the two parties can appeal against a decision and, if a third has some problem with it, the specific case has already been tried, so there is nothing they can do about it (this is what we call 'dedikasmeno' in Greek law). This is what happens in real courtrooms anyway - but I can't imagine any other possibilities here either.

You are right GreenTitus. I guess my feeling is there must be a way to make this really painful for those who come up and file such silly appeals to win games they lost. Maybe then next time they'll think twice before they appeal. My personal feeling is, if someone is trying to make my life mizerable, I'll make sure their life is not going to be peachy either :ph34r:

You know whats funny Panionios is indeed giving thought to this subject but the chances according to the Rules are very poor since Olympiakos (after the decision of Eforeftiki Peitharxiki Epitropi) isnt the one who's fault for the game with Kalamaria beeing canceled.

Archived