Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Veroia

MadBoy13

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a feeling we will see spyropoulos vs rangers...i dont know about ninis, i dont know whats going on, i hope peseiro gives some answers...

spyro cant play in uefa...

ahh shiiiitt....you are right, i forgot, thanks for the correction man...

i hope we see hm next week then bc he will really help our team...him and mozart on the left could be a devastating duo...

meta pou vlepo oti o peseiro den vazei KAI ton spyropoulo... i will say peseiro is an idiot... i use to like him but.. kanei vlakeies kai den dinei eksigiseis... enough is enough

i dunno though..for the most part he has done a very good job..i mean apart from some 'shady decisions i think he has done well...

maybe we just need to be more patient with spyro and peseiro not starting immediately..as far as i know peseiro really relies on players that train very well...spyro is new and mb he needs to completely convince peseiro....i ont go to the training session so i have no idea but i doubt peseir will keep him from the starting 11 for much longer...

I would very much like to see Spyropoulos and Ninis today and, therefore, I 'm pretty disappointed myself. However, I will never say that the manager is stupid for not playing them, simply because I am not in training everyday to know what's going on. I 'll ask questions and show my feelings but I will never be another 'proponitis tou kanape'. It's anybody's right to say his opinion but it is also my right to react to the same old nagging about Seric, Pap and, of course, Peseiro. As for Spyropoulos in particular, it is clear to me that he will have to go through the same procedure as everybody else: he will have to train well and earn a place in the first 11. PAO is not some small club to start every player they buy just because the 'Proedrara' spent some money and the fans want new faces. There has to be some order in the team and a feeling among the players that the manager is just. You have to take care of the foundations before you start building. I am not happy with some decisions in particular but I am more than happy with the inner logic of the whole effort. Let's support the team and see what happens in the end - this negativity can only do damage. This is what I think and apologies if any of you guys took my comments personally.

I would very much like to see Spyropoulos and Ninis today and, therefore, I 'm pretty disappointed myself. However, I will never say that the manager is stupid for not playing them, simply because I am not in training everyday to know what's going on. I 'll ask questions and show my feelings but I will never be another 'proponitis tou kanape'. It's anybody's right to say his opinion but it is also my right to react to the same old nagging about Seric, Pap and, of course, Peseiro. As for Spyropoulos in particular, it is clear to me that he will have to go through the same procedure as everybody else: he will have to train well and earn a place in the first 11. PAO is not some small club to start every player they buy just because the 'Proedrara' spent some money and the fans want new faces. There has to be some order in the team and a feeling among the players that the manager is just. You have to take care of the foundations before you start building. I am not happy with some decisions in particular but I am more than happy with the inner logic of the whole effort. Let's support the team and see what happens in the end - this negativity can only do damage. This is what I think and apologies if any of you guys took my comments personally.

i agree..good post GreenTitus

Guest TheLegend

Exactly. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Good post GreenTitus. I agree.

I myself would love to see Ninis and Spyropoulos play but I assume the coach knows better.

I've been around long enough to have seen incredible talents play a few games and the disappear (doe anyone remember Kouropoulos?). Sometimes players just hit a wall and never develop, sometimes they lose their position and never regain it, and sometimes it takes years and years to reach potential. Karagounis was loaned out twice to other teams.

Also, I have been around these forums long enough to remember the same kind of complains against the coach for not playing "paixtarades" like Bikovski, Sapanis, and the very recent Theodoridis. I personally appreciate the support for all PAO players but I wish they did not create a negative climate towards the ones who play or the coach.

Why not focus instead on the positives this season has brought; the chances that both Dimoutsos and Simao have gotten, the return of Gonzales, contenting for the championship so late in the season (when was the last time we were still alive??)

I know these kinds of views have put me in some members' black list, but it's ok, I consider everyone here a friend.

Anyway, the game against Veria was typical of what we'll see from now on. I had mentioned early in the season that I did not expect us to content for the championship, but now I am changing my mind. The circumstances have brought us in first place with 10 games to go (I anticipate that Kalamaria-Oly game will stand on appeal), and it now looks like we can do it. We have a relatively easy schedule, and I don't see many games where we are going to drop points.

As for the game, Ivanschitz, Gonzales, Karagounis, and Mattos were really good IMO. N'doye played well and Galinovic managed to save our behind from what would have been a major shock. Postiga had a couple good efforts but looked dated out there. Papadopoulos will probably receive a keg of beer from Veria's defenders for being so accommodating to them. Karagounis and the change of tactics to 4-1-3-2 won this game for us.

The final stats said 16 efforts at goal to 3. None of them were headers! Zero headers won after what seemed nothing but crosses from left and right. I hope Manucho can help in his department when he finally arrives.

1-0 is good enough for me.

I expect more performances like this as the stress of first place begins settling in with players, coaches, and management.

Let's chill and enjoy the ride. If we don't support our team, who will? Posted Image

of course peseiro has done so many thing for pao and i still think is a good coach (not great)... opoios eide ego panta stiriza ton peseiro alla den exo pleon alli ipomoni... dioti perimeno se kathe paixnidi na do ton nini at least for 10 mins.. my other skeptic is:

1) why he doesnt use spyropoulo (is 2-3 classes better than seric-vyntra) and spyro is ready.. he plays sooo many games with panionio... (plus peseiro skotonei tin psixologia tou spiropoulou sto na min ton vazei)

2) where is Nini... hes ready months now.. i wanna see this guy at least for 10 mins

3) why hes still uses papadopoulo... hes pointless... everyone sees it

4) why is eki plays toso piso and not behind the strikers

5) we have the best goalie and... no malartz either

6) why hes plays every single game with 2 xaf

7) why the F.CK when we score 1 goal the players sits back and waiting

thats for now...

PS. for mister @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

THIS THE MOD SPEAKING: I erased his comments about you, upped his warning and I'm upping yours too. DO NOT ESCALATE!!!! I DON'T CARE WHO STARTED IT FIRST. THIS IS NOT A BAR BRAWL.

I think most of PAO fans are too eager and hungry for success. Cyber puts it in good perspective though.

You know, I've noticed that amnesia can set in quickly when people have traumatic events. Last few seasons were the worst in PAO's history. So, this year is like night and day. OK, maybe the sun is obstructed by clouds now but we're in the daylight!!!!!!!!!

I dont see what everyone is complaining about. With our B-team, well some b players, i.r Seric, Pap and Ndoye as a half, we didnt do much. but when Kara and Salpi came on we had 3 great chances in 7 minutes and then 3 minutes later we scored.

Obviously there are things wed like to see. For instance maybe playing a 4-3-3 system. Sure its great on paper, but lets not forget we are playing rangers in 3 days and im sure the extra effort wasnt there today.

Ball possesion.. This is the first year in many where pao has controlled the ball so well and for so long in every game. i cant remember seeing this kind of control. lets not forget that back in the day, with our 5-3-2 all we did is sit back and wait. i recall a game against panahaiki where we had one chance to score the whole game, and we scored. we also won the championship that game. does anyone remember our performance??? i dont think so.

The way i see it, we have the upper hand. sure Oly has the make up game with kalamaria and Tomorrows game with panionio, and yes im sure theyll win both. but with chelsea and the greek cup coming up, and their obvious lack of conditioning, not to mention their weak depth, i see them dropping games. i dont know where. maybe in toumba. maybe in xanthi.. maybe even against Tripoli. who knows. they also have AEK at OAKA. nothing is done. i mean it a perfect world, theyd be 5 points behind us now with tomorrows game left. the kalamaria game was a pure loss and only becaus eof some glitch, be it from EPO, Kalamaria, Fifa or someone else is this game being replayed.

I like the direction of the team. i like the way things are going and i like the fact that its extremely tough for us to conceed a goal no matter who we play.even with imo our best keeper playing in half the games. One thing i know for sure is that we have all the abilities and capabilities to win it. i wasnt sure before but now i am. Will we... who knows. but our players arent as overworked as olys and aeks with this now famous rotation that peseiro does.

Maybe he played seric because he knew he couldnt use Spyro in the uefa. Maybe Salpi needed a rest and Paps inability to touch the ball without losing it forced peseiro to put him in.

All i know is that this wednesday is our biggest match of the season. and the one after that will then be our biggest match of the season. and itll be that way til the end. and thats when pao plays their best football. when the odds are against them.

Later skaters.

i forget to tell about Fyssas too... i hope we gonna see him on wednesday..

the one of the plus about Peseiro is the defense... i think we and porto exoume tin kaliteri amina stin europi an den kano lathos!

no matter what happens today in the oly panionio game, pao will still be first. that feels good. its been a while since we spent 2 weeks at the top of the table.

Yea nevertheless i would welcome a lose of point of Oly since he still has one game less according to the situation right now about the appeal.

If he loses today it will be 5 points and even if Olympiakos wins this game he ll still be behind us.

Given that tonight's game seems to be over, OSFP can only be reasonably expected to drop points at OAKA and at Toumba. Things are getting tough and it is imperative that we don't drop points ourselves. Now it becomes pretty obvious how good that decision was for OSFP: name one of the 3 top teams that wouldn't win the league if they had the chance to re-play the games they lost against teams like Kalamaria. Statistically, a second chance equals a win in this case. In addition, OSFP will not get the points in the courtroom (at least not literally) and, therefore, no one will accuse them of not deserving the trophy. That was an excellent decision indeed...

Given that tonight's game seems to be over, OSFP can only be reasonably expected to drop points at OAKA and at Toumba. Things are getting tough and it is imperative that we don't drop points ourselves. Now it becomes pretty obvious how good that decision was for OSFP: name one of the 3 top teams that wouldn't win the league if they had the chance to re-play the games they lost against teams like Kalamaria. Statistically, a second chance equals a win in this case. In addition, OSFP will not get the points in the courtroom (at least not literally) and, therefore, no one will accuse them of not deserving the trophy. That was an excellent decision indeed...

Here is the interesting thought:

If the game at Kalamaria is to be repeated it means it never happened. Galeti missed the Kalamaria game with cards. If the game at Kalamaria never happened. I can see Panionios appealing the game against Olympiakos who might be paying an ineligible player. Maybe we'll have a repeat of this game as well. :LOL:

Here is the interesting thought:

If the game at Kalamaria is to be repeated it means it never happened. Galeti missed the Kalamaria game with cards. If the game at Kalamaria never happened. I can see Panionios appealing the game against Olympiakos who might be paying an ineligible player. Maybe we'll have a repeat of this game as well. :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL:

Interesting but impossible, unfortunately! The Kalamaria game will be replayed with the same fullo agwnos. So, Galetti will still not be able to play in that particular game but is eligible for this one.

Actually I think Kalamaria will appeal and the original game will stand and the only injury would be to the credibility of the league.

Archived