Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Veroia

MadBoy13

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they are awful, again....results are most important but i cant seriously beleive we have a chance at the title until these types of displays simply STOP..

we should be crushing this team....our lack of strikers isnt helping I guess, Ndoye needs to be playing up front, Pap and Postiga are hopeless...

WHERE IS SALPI? !? Ninis?! Dimoutsos?!

how much more inneffective and useless on the ball do you want players to be before they move to the bench instead of players that still can prove themselves? Pap lost his speed ability, (the ball about a million times) a while ago....hes done.

We have a promising player who wont get even a minute, and were throwing our only other goalscorer than Salpiggidis into right wing to accomodate Pap's entry on the field.......I have every right to disagree, and post the disagreement. Im full of disagreements, and Id say Im not unjustified in them seeing as this team has been utter crap for years!

If you like you can go ahead and be fine with that crap of a performance vs one of the worst teams in the league at HOME 0-0 and hardly a real chance.

We should be smashing them. Were supposed to be title contenders, and were going to win another 3rd place if we continue playing like that. Were playing one game a week and pursuing a title, we need to be a lot better.

I expect a much better half, but I'm pessimistic because I feel like I have seen this before in the past way too many times...

Archived