who will go through?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. who will go through?

• Olympiakos
    • Chelsea

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate Greek Gayros Commentators. When PAO makes it to the quarterfinals beating Barca they are calm and whne OSFP wins a CL Game they get so gay over each other and excited....

our european matches should have enthusaistic commmentators weather its for AEK, PAO, OSFP or ASteras Tripolis.

emeis drake eimaste sinithismenoi apo epitixies stin europi.. eno ta gaurakia kathe 20 xronia pigenoun stous 16!!! :P :P

I hate Greek Gayros Commentators. When PAO makes it to the quarterfinals beating Barca they are calm and whne OSFP wins a CL Game they get so gay over each other and excited....

our european matches should have enthusaistic commmentators weather its for AEK, PAO, OSFP or ASteras Tripolis.

emeis drake eimaste sinithismenoi apo epitixies stin europi.. eno ta gaurakia kathe 20 xronia pigenoun stous 16!!! :P :P
9 xronia my friend and it was the group of 8.... :P :P :D :D :D

Not a bad game from Olympiakos so far,not much of creativity but we manage to share possession with them and we managed not to get scored on.Lets hope we will be able to keep up with them and score against them.

yeah.... i could see OSFP get a lucky break and chelsea not get it together, and then you guys acting like you won the World Cup.

if that is the way you see things what can i say....sorry.....

just so you know,when Pao is playing Rangers i want Pao to win and i could not care less if you guys act like you won the World Cup. :D

Archived