who will go through?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. who will go through?

• Olympiakos
    • Chelsea

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets not be too quick to judge Belluschi. I remember orelli`s first game with pao he SUCKED NUTS in Karaiskaki.

OF course we didnt pay 10 million for 50% of his rights either. But so far, very dissapointing.

Ante geia everyone, see some of you on thursday in the pao rangers thread.

P.S. Eli, my grandad is very dissappointed with the way Oly played today. He said he felt like ergotelis playign against PAO and Oly...

Obviously i said, Oxi vre papou, o ergotelis ekane kai pente efxairies me ton gavro.

Ante good night.

Yellow to Belletti for a hard foul on Stoltidis.

And a great shot by Djordjevic, saved by Cech !

Not a great shot. Not nearly as much mustard on it as he could have gotten, and Cech knew from the start exactly where it was going. Missed opportunity by Djole

I hate Greek Gayros Commentators. When PAO makes it to the quarterfinals beating Barca they are calm and whne OSFP wins a CL Game they get so gay over each other and excited....

our european matches should have enthusaistic commmentators weather its for AEK, PAO, OSFP or ASteras Tripolis.

emeis drake eimaste sinithismenoi apo epitixies stin europi.. eno ta gaurakia kathe 20 xronia pigenoun stous 16!!! :P :P
9 xronia my friend and it was the group of 8.... :P :P :D :D :D
amen. kai sto katw katw eihane oi prasinoi kana milan h real sto omilo tous pote;

egw thimame kati varsovia kai dortmund to '96 prin tous kanonise h ajax sto leoforo. efyxws pou den ftasane to teliko mh exeftelistoun pio asxhma ap'th juventus.

Congrats to Olympiakos for a unhappy result and a good game.

I never thought i would have said that but today you should have won.

I just saw only the second half but you had way more and better chances than the only real chance i saw from Chelsea.

xalia i chelsea simera file tsoglani... tin parakoloutho toso kairo... tosi kaki den tin exo ksanadei... san na ekane aggareia fanike! :P

managed to see the last 20 min of this one, & i should of stayed at work.. BORING. It seemed to me that both teams were content with a tie. this benefits Chelsea.

Nunez seemed very useless

why benefit chelsea. an away goal now and we in (excluding a loss of course)

or are you saying this because you think PAO's 0-0 result vs. rangers is a triumph

Every time that Chelsea has a free kick or a corner my heart hurts....

You must have had a pretty stress-free second half, I don't recall Chelsea getting any corners. Solid performance by OSFP across the board, no mistakes aside from sloppy passing or booting the ball away deep in Chelsea territory when a good chance was in the making. I am confident for the away match. I really love the aggressive tackles late in the match, Chelsea didn't know what hit them. They could get nothing going.

Bravo Gavroi!

I hate Greek Gayros Commentators. When PAO makes it to the quarterfinals beating Barca they are calm and whne OSFP wins a CL Game they get so gay over each other and excited....

our european matches should have enthusaistic commmentators weather its for AEK, PAO, OSFP or ASteras Tripolis.

emeis drake eimaste sinithismenoi apo epitixies stin europi.. eno ta gaurakia kathe 20 xronia pigenoun stous 16!!! :P :P
9 xronia my friend and it was the group of 8.... :P :P :D :D :D
amen. kai sto katw katw eihane oi prasinoi kana milan h real sto omilo tous pote;

egw thimame kati varsovia kai dortmund to '96 prin tous kanonise h ajax sto leoforo. efyxws pou den ftasane to teliko mh exeftelistoun pio asxhma ap'th juventus.

ego thimame omos oti prin merika xronia me ton kotsio mesa kai me proponiti ton Skazni paizame me tin pio formarismeni omada tis europis.. tin Arsenal kai ferame 1-1 stin agglia (pou eprepe na kerdisoume.. ax re basina) kai 2-2 stin leoforo!!!

alla kalitera na min piasoume tin istoria giati tha eimaste edo mia vdomada na leme gia porto, juve, PSV, rangers, ajax etc etc einai tosa polla pou akoma ki ego den ta thimame!

Before i go,i would like to say a big thank you to Mr.Genome for the game broadcasting for us today. :tup: :tup:

You're more than welcome. I'm sorry I had to miss the last few minutes thanks to a computer virus and the accompagnying crash and nervous breakdown.

Got it fixed though ... :D

Guest TheLegend

Chelsea got outplayed 100% the first half and the game was 50/50 in the second half. Lemonis needed to swtich more attacking with his subs not defensive, especialy once he saw Chelsea were struggling to move the ball around. The first half although we played slow we played great. The ball was moving all around 1 touch passes up and down the feild.

Lemonis got the tactics terribly wrong. Chelsea did not have one good oppurtunity while we had 2 HUGE ones... Stoltidis header, Galletis volley, and then stoltidis was moving in alone 1v1 and tried to pass etc. Chelsea had nothing but a kalou chance in the 80's that nikopolidis caught b4 kalou got control of the ball..

we had 52% possesion

more shots on target

less cards

less ofsides.

Today was a huge change to not only win but score 1-2 and even 3 goals. If lemonis didnt sub out galleti for a defender? Wtf was that?

Also I think there were some personal issues between Lua Lua and Lemonis b4 the game thats why he didnt appear...If this is true Lemonis needs to kindly think of the f**king team and not himself. He played for a draw today to say we held Chelsea from scoring when we could have easily put one more attacking player in and score a goal....

re Lemonis ta ekanes xalia simera....kalo systima ta prota 60 lepta ala meta ola xalia

Guest TheLegend

idk where u guys see thisas a huge chance in England... yes a goal tie is fine... but we have to play defensive... today we played defensive and to defensive... when lemonis saw Chelsea couldnt get any attack together he should have put more attack NOT take out galleti for a defender..

I honestly think 0-0 is a good result at home as there were no away goals conceded.. chelsea does not have an advantage. either does panathinaikos..

rangers are going to come flying at us to get an away goal..

olympiakos should do the same.. if they get the frist goal of the game, defend it and try capatalise on the break..

then its bye bye chelsea

we should all say good luck to olympiakos.. we hate them in the superleague, but they are representing greece in europe..

goodluck!

One thing that really stood out was that Oly played with a lot of confidence, especially on the defensive side they were fearless. Even when they got a bit tangled close to their own goal, they cleaned it up and kept on with the game. It didn't seem like they were nervous of playing the "almightly Chelsea". If they can bring this same level of confidence to England, they can win. :tup:

Xestin palio Chelski!

Hopefully Belluschi plays longer and has a much better performance at Stamford Bridge.

I hate Chelsea with a passion. Less now that the self-called "special one" has gone, but none-the-less I hate the club. They play boring football and Drogba has saved their bacon (non-kosher) too many times in the past.

Ela topa na tous kseftilisoume!

Archived