Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Chelsea

Irlandos

who will go through?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. who will go through?

• Olympiakos
    • Chelsea

You're wrong here crazy... Chelsea had a hooligan firm called the Headhunters. They've been systematically banned from Stamford Bridge but they sometimes find ways of getting tickets for European away games. So there may be a few looking for trouble, hence, the police request for empty seats.

If what you are saying is true then it is a good thing that 2 planes that were bringing Chelsea fans had to go to Rhodus airport because of the bad weather and they might not even make it to Athens.

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Europe/ChL/Che...sea/188068.html

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys,do not confuse greeck champion games for euro champions league games.Different opponents and different level and i have faith that we are going to be ready. :box: :box:

Yes, Olympiakos will be a different team against Chelsea. I watched the Ergotelis game and it looked like the players didn't even want to be threre. The incentives and the concentration level will be different. With a little luck Olympiakos can go through.

Cyberfish,if you were not a Pao supporter i would made you an OSFP moderator. :D

After the 2 planes with some fans of Chelsea having a problem,even the actuall plane that was bringing Chelsea team had a reall hard time of actually landing at Eleutherios Venizelos.

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Europe/ChL/Oly...sea/188035.html

a few?

look at liverpool last year in Greece. They play cool in england and whine when they get arrested in other countries when they trash neighborhoods...

Compared to the 80s and 90s, yes, I would say a "few" lads.

I don't think there will be a huge turn out of hooligans for this game.

Even if terry is fit, dont you still think he might be a bit rusty?

He didn't look rusty yesterday in the cup game. He looked good. Another player that looked good was Lampard. Well i wish good luck to Oly because i think they will need it. It will be nice to get some points from this game because Greece can really us them.

Guest TheLegend

it stopped snowing and they have almost 2 days to clean it up. If they use that tarp thing like they did over the weekend at one of the games to clean up most of the snow the rest can melt. Chelsea is in Greece so im sure this game will go through

There must be a LOT of snow in the karasekai. Dont forget they doont have snowblowers so it would take them alota time :tdown:

I saw on the news today that they were scooping the snow off the field with buckets and were pilling it on a couple of large tables :o

Next time I go to Piraeus I will bring a few of them wide, upstate NY snow-shovels to give away as gifts :D

Guest TheLegend

they get a decent amount of snow every like 10 years they dont have snowblowers and snow shovelsand salt all over the place... although im sure they could pay and get some but watever it takes... obviously itll be fine

I have hints that Lemonis will go with a 4-3-2-1 which is a good system and we also hear on the news that Chelsea will play with one forward and many star players will not start or feature.

If this is true then perhaps Olympiakos must risk to win this game with a bit more on the attack. But a 4-3-2-1 seems quite good to me for such a game.

Lets hope that Oly will get at least a point for the UEFA ranking tonight, but from what I hear he may even get all the points....

A few hours to go....

Good luck :gr:

paidia poly aisiodoksous sas vlepo... ok einai kalo na eisai aisiodoksos alla na kratate kai kamia pisini... me Chelsea paizete oxi me kamia Molde, lazio :unsure: :unsure:

paidia poly aisiodoksous sas vlepo... ok einai kalo na eisai aisiodoksos alla na kratate kai kamia pisini... me Chelsea paizete oxi me kamia Molde, lazio :unsure: :unsure:

and what do you want us to do,cry and fear about it....Whatever is meant to happen is going to happen......at least we can enjoy the feeling and the undecipation of the upcoming game.......Chelsea is the better team and has a hell lot players and more expensive that we do but we will always have hope.....as long as the score board is still 0-0 we will be flying high...... :tup:

I got this starting 11 from sportaction.gr but i dont know if its 100% accurate:

----------------------------------Nikopolidis-------------------------------------------------

------Pantos--------Antzas-------------------Ceazar----------------Zevlakow------------

-----Galletti---------Torosidis-------Ledesma----------Stoltidis-----Djorgevic-----------

------------------------------------Kovacevic------------------------------------------------

In the game Chelsea will have 1600 of their fans plus Michele Platini will also be in Karaiskaki to watch the game.

Archived