who will go through?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. who will go through?

• Olympiakos
    • Chelsea

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ha ha, typical Greek football organization.

Selling thousands of tickets to your fans based on the assumption that *maybe* not all opponent's fans will show up.

Why check with those responsible for security first? Once we mess up, we'll write memos and *our* reporters will make sure *our fans* know it's really someone else's fault. :LOL:

Good luck on Wednesday. 3-1 Olympiakos (Pantos, Pantos, Kovacevic) :tup:

As much as I hate your team I'll support a fellow Greek team abroad all the time. You guys have a good chance seeing at how Chelsea has not been the same since Jose left them and they do have some injuries to key players. It's not the same dominant Chelsea from the past 2-3 years so you guys can potentially go through good luck

ha ha, typical Greek football organization.

Selling thousands of tickets to your fans based on the assumption that *maybe* not all opponent's fans will show up.

Why check with those responsible for security first? Once we mess up, we'll write memos and *our* reporters will make sure *our fans* know it's really someone else's fault. :LOL:

Ok,let me clear the matter here.Greek police came out of nowhere and asked that they want those seats empty not when the arraingments for the game were made,2 months ago but now 10 days begore the game.This is a rule that we have in Greece but not something that applys for euro games.Olympiakos after the posible returns of Chelsea might have even more tickets to sell......The 1100 tickets were sold to greek fans and not the english...I hope you can understand were exactly the problem is.....the police wants a dead zone close to the Chelsea fans because they confuse them with Liverpool fans,troublemakers,while Chelsea guys are coming in small numbers and they are all or most high class....

the police wants a dead zone close to the Chelsea fans because they confuse them with Liverpool fans,troublemakers,while Chelsea guys are coming in small numbers and they are all or most high class....

You're wrong here crazy... Chelsea had a hooligan firm called the Headhunters. They've been systematically banned from Stamford Bridge but they sometimes find ways of getting tickets for European away games. So there may be a few looking for trouble, hence, the police request for empty seats.

This is the projected lineup for there upcoming match

Nikopolidis, Pantos, Zewlakow, Torosidis, Antzas, Patsazoglou, Stoltidis, Djordevic, Galletti, Lua Lua, Kovacevic

You may see Belluschi or Leonardo coming in the early stage of the 2nd half

I dont think Patsatzoglou will start on this one.He had a bad performance on Saturday against Ergotelis so i dont think that Lemonis will start him on tuesday.I believe that Ledesma and Stoltidis will start as DM but i am not sure if Lua Lua or Belluschi will also start.I belive we will see something like that:Nikopolidis,Torosidis,Zevlakow,Antzas,Pantos,Galletti,Ledesma,Stoltidis,Djorjevic and Kovacevic and a spot for crabs for either Belluschi or Lua Lua.

Guest TheLegend

Lua Lua is probably the most important player along with galleti in this game....

we need speed...

Belluschi might not start especialy after a terrible game he had

This is the projected lineup for there upcoming match

Nikopolidis, Pantos, Zewlakow, Torosidis, Antzas, Patsazoglou, Stoltidis, Djordevic, Galletti, Lua Lua, Kovacevic

You may see Belluschi or Leonardo coming in the early stage of the 2nd half

I like that line-up!

You're wrong here crazy... Chelsea had a hooligan firm called the Headhunters. They've been systematically banned from Stamford Bridge but they sometimes find ways of getting tickets for European away games. So there may be a few looking for trouble, hence, the police request for empty seats.

I would be surprised if there was trouble before and after the game in Athens.

Chelsea and most English clubs still manage to get a few lads who are looking for trouble at away games, especially in Europe.

As for Chelsea, most of their main players are fit.

Guest TheLegend

a few?

look at liverpool last year in Greece. They play cool in england and whine when they get arrested in other countries when they trash neighborhoods...

Archived