Olympiakos - Chelsea

Irlandos

who will go through?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. who will go through?

• Olympiakos
    • Chelsea

Guest TheLegend

The problem is Chelsea can get dominated the whole game, play like s%$#!, and have only 1 shot the whole game and score it in the 93rd minute..

They have recently been utter garbage but are somehow winning and scoring alot of goals. Its like the luck AEK has in greece, but of course, Chelsea is a much bigger team

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think in greece olympiakos will win 1-0

i think in england olympiakos will lose but get a vital away goal or 2 which will see them through..

:gr:

Guest TheLegend

You guys do realize how good Greece as a country will look if Olympiacos Pao and Aek go through right?

Not to mention that the ratings will be a big help and in the future 2 teams in CL instead of 1.

Olympiacos has the hardest task. (Chelsea)

Then PAO. (Rangers)

And AEK has the easiest task of the three (Getafe)

If Olympiacos manages to win 2-0 in Greece I see a 3-1 defeat in England and olympiacos to go through on away goals to be honest... Thats IF they win 2-0. If its 1-0 thats a whole new ballpark. 1-0 allows Chelsea to play as normally would because a 1 goal deficit with 90 minutes to make up for is a long time. But if they are 2-0 need 3 goals to 0 they will nonstop attack and Olympiacos can score a goal on the counter if not more.

1st game is the most important. Woulda been better to play in England the first game. So you know the second game, where you know what result you need to go through , is played in a hostile environment for opposition. Chelsea will s%$#! themselves to be honest. 30k Greek fans make more noise than 150k english fans.

test test test...

im still on probation? when iraq will be free then they will set me free in here also... ha ha ha.. first post for 2008... do we still have a team? anyway regarding the oly game...

goodnite and good luck...

aek protathlima...

oly kipelo...

pao... ton lupo...

over n out

He was a good player very talented.

Most of the time he was injured and he might have played 30 minutes of good soccer his whole carrer with us.For a guy supposedly better that Toure?? he did not contribute at all.Not a bad player but really far from a great one.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheLegend

If the team plays like in Germany in the 2nd half, like in madrid with 10 men... or like in Greece with Werder with the players we have I am 100% sure we WILL win in Greece by a score of 2-0.... But this is asking for players to drop some poor form and to step up to the plate for their chance of a lifetime (which is a reason some might be worried)

Alot of these players came for the dream of the CL and find themselves playing $200m Chelsea squad in the round of 16... might be the nerving conditions that is causing Galleti, Ledesma etc to not be up to the standards they set at the begining of the year

John Terry will propably NOT play in the first match between Osfp vs Chelsea.

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Europe/ChL/Che...cos/187236.html

One player down,15 more to go.... :LOL: :LOL:

Good start for OSFP, although to be honest I'd like to beat Chelski at their best.

Any ideas where we can catch the game live? I heard ESPN Deportes Stateside on a delay, anything else? Any live feeds online, say Jumptv?

One player down,15 more to go.... :LOL:  :LOL:

Good start for OSFP, although to be honest I'd like to beat Chelski at their best.

Any ideas where we can catch the game live? I heard ESPN Deportes Stateside on a delay, anything else? Any live feeds online, say Jumptv?

Check this for some options but i will try to see what else i can find:

http://clubs.phantis.com/sports/index.php?...showtopic=10843

Thanks Crazy. I'll check those out.

I'm actually happy we drew an English club, the promise of seeing it at a pub here in North America where they are obsessed with all things Premiership.

Setanta seems to have commercial subscribers only, correct? Pubs, billiards, cafés, etc. But this one I heard (maybe earlier in this thread, pardon my laziness for not confirming) is a free Setanta broadcast, so none of that $20 cover business. Good stuff.

I'm disappointed Fox Soccer or Rogers here in Canada don't carry these CL or even the UEFA Cup matches, at least not until much later stages.

One player down,15 more to go.... :LOL:  :LOL:

The best stream you'll get is from Skysports.com.

It's realiable and fairly cheap to purchase.

Check here in a few days:

http://streaming.skysports.com/ucl/public/...c/homepage.aspx

I'm actually happy we drew an English club, the promise of seeing it at a pub here in North America where they are obsessed with all things Premiership.

Setanta seems to have commercial subscribers only, correct? Pubs, billiards, cafés, etc. But this one I heard (maybe earlier in this thread, pardon my laziness for not confirming) is a free Setanta broadcast, so none of that $20 cover business. Good stuff.

I'm disappointed Fox Soccer or Rogers here in Canada don't carry these CL or even the UEFA Cup matches, at least not until much later stages.

You get buy sentanta on rogers. And Cl and uefa cup is covered in Canada. Tsn has the CL and Sporstnet has uefa. Also fox sports world Canada has uefa cup. TheScore used to have later parts in uefa but i dont think they do anymore. Plus TLN has Italien Cl games and Uefa.

I am going to go with a 3-1 for Chelsea  theyre a lot better in Europe this year....

Obviously you've seen all of Olympiakos' matches in the Champions League this year :LOL: :LOL:

Just to remind you we beat Breman 6-1 on aggregate, played awrseome with 10 men in Madrid and beat Lazio in Italy...and got draws against Real and Lazio :nw:

Surely you could've come up with a better result :whistle:

Olympiakos 2-0 :P :gr: :nw:

Obviously you've seen all of Olympiakos' matches in the Champions League this year :LOL: :LOL:

Just to remind you we beat Breman 6-1 on aggregate, played awrseome with 10 men in Madrid and beat Lazio in Italy...and got draws against Real and Lazio :nw:

Surely you could've come up with a better result :whistle:

Olympiakos 2-0 :P :gr: :nw:

3-1 for Chelski means most likely 1-1 at Karaiskaki and 2-0 in England. This could happen, but I think Oly will win both matches 2-1.

You get buy sentanta on rogers. And Cl and uefa cup is covered in Canada. Tsn has the CL and Sporstnet has uefa. Also fox sports world Canada has uefa cup. TheScore used to have later parts in uefa but i dont think they do anymore. Plus TLN has Italien Cl games and Uefa.
Thanks Paxioti, and thanks Dude for the Skysports link.

I didn't know Rogers carries Setanta as a PPV channel, good to know. I'm in Quebec with Videotron which I doubt does the same (because they suck compared to Rogers) but I can head over to a buddy's Ontario-side to check it out.

Archived