Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Chelsea

Irlandos

who will go through?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. who will go through?

• Olympiakos
    • Chelsea

No need to fear. Only good things can come out of this game. Losing to Chelsea won't be the end of the world, and beating them would be more awesome than awesome.

This is a two game affair. Olympiakos needs to be smart and ensure a clean sheet first of all. They have the talent to pull off an upset in England, so they need to keep the second game in mind as well. A 1-0 win would be sweet.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and what do you want us to do,cry and fear about it....Whatever is meant to happen is going to happen......at least we can enjoy the feeling and the undecipation of the upcoming game.......Chelsea is the better team and has a hell lot players and more expensive that we do but we will always have hope.....as long as the score board is still 0-0 we will be flying high...... :tup:

I got this starting 11 from sportaction.gr but i dont know if its 100% accurate:

----------------------------------Nikopolidis-------------------------------------------------

------Pantos--------Antzas-------------------Ceazar----------------Zevlakow------------

-----Galletti---------Torosidis-------Ledesma----------Stoltidis-----Djorgevic-----------

------------------------------------Kovacevic------------------------------------------------

In the game Chelsea will have 1600 of their fans plus Michele Platini will also be in Karaiskaki to watch the game.

I'd rather have Toro at right back and Pantos at left back. With Patsa in the middle. Other than that I like the height of Cesar to counter Drogba's aerial threat!

I'm so excited I haven't slept for over 50 hours... no joke! PLEASE WIN IT 8RYLLE!

One hour before the start of the game

Posted Image

Olympiakos:Nikopolidis,Zevlakow,Cesar,Antzas,Pantos,Galletti,Torosidis,Ledesma,Stoltidis,Djordjevic and Kovacevic.

Chelsea:Cech,A.Cole,Alex,Carvalho,Belletti,Essien,Makelele,Ballack,Malouda,J.Cole and Drogba.

ok guys i made it... im here... i wont say this often but ill say it tonight...

GERA OLYMPIAKE.... Kopste ta podia toys Egklezous

Let me print this statement for future reference :D :D :P :P

Like Nikos said......GERA :box: :box: :box:

Oups,wait,i just saw that,twin brother????gavros????

Apateona you :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived