2 Shots on goal 3

4 Shots wide 7

15 Fouls committed 17

5 Corners 2

4 Offsides 4

29' 12'' Ball. Poss. (time) 37' 42''

43% Ball. Poss. (%) 57%

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/fixtu.../report=st.html

oly had 43 % possesion at home and only 2 shots as opposed to chelsea who have a great defensive team that got 3 shots on target and not to mention the biggest chance of the game in the 93rd.

I dont mean to be negative but facts are facts and i dont know where someone got 52% possesion for oly and outshooting chelsea. Chelsea played a defensive game in Karaiskaki. Even pao in the bad year we copped 5 in barca did we manage to draw agiainst braca at OAKA.

good result butlets not get ahead of ourselves.

If you think Chelsea played better your insane and obviously you were watching Roma V Real Madrid

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...earch&plindex=2

They might have had more shots but look at the lockdown on their offense... and if you say its cuz they didnt wana score your comepletely off target....

They still had drogba in did they not?

They subbed in Anelka and Lampard did they not...

Our defense played amazing . Cesar with the game of his career.

If only Lemonis didnt put in defensive subs we could have won this game. We shoulda had 2 goals this game...

1) Stoltidis passing when he had the whole goal in front of him..

2) Torosidis barely missing Stoltidis header

Chelsea had one "chance"

Kalou in front of nikopolidis which wasnt anything because Nikopolidis grabbed the ball before it came under his control....

so yes...ppl said pao played better than rangers that werent pao fans ....

doesnt mean because its olympiacos we played like crap and we were lucky and we werent good etc...

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheLegend

Galleti deserves and 8 and Cesar deserves a 9.99 to be fair since there was no match winnder... if there was though it was him who lockdown Chelseas attack..

imagine... cesar stopping the 100m dollar attack of Chelsea... the guy who switched teams every year a few years ago...always was a good player but was inconsistent

Guest TheLegend

one mroe thing...

torosidis needs to work on his final touch but he does run his ass off playing in unsual positions as well..

and Nunez wasnt in long enough but how can ledesma be same rating as leonardo and bellushi ...it wasnt that great of a game from him but he was not below average..

I never said Chelsea outplayed oly. i was merely proving your stats were wrong. Oly played a smart game keeping the 0-0 and it gives them a little advantage having not been scored ona t home. Truth is though they have to go into stamford bridge and score.

I think Cezar and Antzas had huge games, especially Cezar but Ledesma and Torosidis werent there usual selves.

Its gonne be tough but i have faith. Go Oly!

Archived