who will go through?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. who will go through?

• Olympiakos
    • Chelsea

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'll be honest too... i agree with drakos13!!!! im a big anti-olympiakos... cuz of kokkalis.... nothing else...

Guys,good and great for both of you but this is not the time and definatelly not the place for analyzing this................... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Guys,good and great for both of you but this is not the time and definatelly not the place for analyzing this................... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

i know alla kapios rotise!! :D

oute i chelsea den mporei na valei goal me omades pou kleinonte piso... kai meta leme to elliniko protthlima me tis mikres omades!

next year,if you guys are in CL and play against them,play 4-3-3..... :P :P :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

next year,if you guys are in CL and play against them,play 4-3-3..... :P :P :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i would love to see 4-3-3... i dont say it like ironic... pao would play same thing...

overall boring game. But oly got a draw for GREECE and that puts us in 14th position as of now and with one more win we will go to 13th.

Got lucky at the end with kalou missing that awesome chance.

Bad game from torosidis. decent by ledesma. everyone else for oly was stellar especially Cezar.

Belluschi touched the ball 4 times and has 3 giveaways. Nunez made one mistake and one long shot that gave possesion back to chelsea.

8.5 for nearly everyone. LEts not forget, chelsea was the opponent. Good game boys.

I have a feeling stoltidis got injuured tonight. i saw him limping.

Final score 0-0.Not a bad result and Chelsea still is the favorite to go through the next round but at least the draw brings some points for Greece total in europe and we will go in 15 days from now with our 20% chance to get whetever we can out of that game.

Belluschi touched the ball 4 times and has 3 giveaways

It's been a while since I've seen such a useless player. :tdown: The last one who struck me as such was back in 1980(?): another Argentinian named Argyropoulos who debuted for PAO v. Juve.

Good result for Olympiakos. Chelsea had zero chances the entire game and Olympiakos could had scored on a couple of decent chances.

The road now is uphill, but I think it will be easier to take a good result in England if Chelsea does not score early. Olympiakos' strategy of controlling the game behind midfield and picking their moments to attack carefuly was played to perfection, and I expect the same in the second game.

Will it be enough, or will we second guess the fact that Olympiakos did not risk more in this one? We'll find out. Just as a reminder, this was the big criticism against Bajevic, that he was playing too carefully against such teams.

In other good news: points for Greece! Thanks Oly.

Pantos had a stelar game and so had Cezar and Ledesma. The rest were good for the most part with some excellent moments here and there.

Archived