Phantis Forums

Mlada Boleslav - AEK

george21

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a great feeling AEK will come away with the victory, its do or die and I know the players do not want to go out in the group stage.

AEK are in confident mood after there 1-0 win away to aris who have been performing very well of late.

aek will win this game 2-0

I would be happy with a AEK win away to a club from a country higher than us on the UEFA coefficient.

Kali epitixia

If AEK don't win this game they deserve to go out! Not being Elfsborg was bad enough, then failing to beat the Viola was disappointing, but if a win doesn't come here then everyone should retire! Ribo, Lybe, Ferrer, everyone!!!

Despite the fact that on paper AEK are in a different class than Mlada and that my heart says AEK, my head says 1-1. PLEASE STOP BEING THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN GREECE AND PROVE ME WRONG GAMOTO!!!! PLEASE!!!!! :gr:

OmG ... no ...

the game isn't even underway and the first small incident already took place ...

one of the AEK fans got out of the stands, the cops got close, he tried to climb back up and they pulled him by his pants (showing his complete ass to ... well everyone that was watching).

Anyways, a Belgian ref it seems, Johan Verbist. Should be ok.

one of the AEK fans got out of the stands, the cops got close, he tried to climb back up and they pulled him by his pants (showing his complete ass to ... well everyone that was watching).

Were u watching Genome????? :P :D

Let's hope he is the only Greek who is made a rezili today!

Archived