Phantis Forums

Mlada Boleslav - AEK

george21

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kysela out, Vanecek in, second change for Mlada.

Seems like the Chechz make it a tradition to put as many consonants in one name as possible ... :D

And the AEK fans in the meantime have noticed that their shouts are actually heard very clearly on tv as the mic is very close to them, and they're doing shout-outs to family at home (like one earlier that was greeting his mom ...) :D

Yellow for Tozser.

Come on AEK,score a second one so i can go back to work...

:LOL: :LOL: :tup: :tup:

It's 9:20 pm here and I have an essay due in tomorrow morning, and I only have 20% of it done... so I'm with you, I want a 2nd here so I can concentrate on my work!

:LOL: :LOL: :tup: :tup:

It's 9:20 pm here and I have an essay due in tomorrow morning, and I only have 20% of it done... so I'm with you, I want a 2nd here so I can concentrate on my work!

EEHH ma,what else to do DUDE???I have being watching greek sports since 10:45 this morning and the time is 4:22 and i have done nothing.... :) :unsure:

haha its nearly 8am here, im bout to go to work, ill be late if i wait to the final score,

btw pana 2-0

Ahhh the beauty of the internet... here we all are at different corners of the world, all with our everyday worries, yet we're brought together by football & phantis!

:tup: :gr:

Archived